Windows XP Please help

Daija k

Hello. My name is daija. I have a hp mini 1000 on win xp that has a load of problems. I cant even log into windows it says error code 0x80070002. "Windows is having trouble verifying the license for this computer" I accedentally erased some empty folders that I had that I thought were junk apparantly they werent. I tried to run it in safe mode but I am not a genius at computers so I dont know what to properly do in safe mode. I was hoping to connect to wifi in safe mode but I cant and yes I did try safe mode with networking but the same error message popped up and there is no way around it. Is there any way to save my computer?

If you check Gavin's link, you'll see:

Support for Windows XP has ended
Microsoft ended support for Windows XP on April 8, 2014. This change has affected your software updates and security options.
Learn what this means for you and how to stay protected.

XP is dead. In fact, it is a security hazard, since Microsoft doesn't provide support for it = security updates etc. You need to go up to at least Windows 7, if you want to stay in Windows. The sales of Windows 7 has ended, as they want to promote Windows 8, but 7 can still be found in several places = retailers. Windows 7 Extended support is til January 14, 2020, http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/lifecycle

Best of all. :)

Back
Top Bottom