Windows 7 Plz!!! Help!

beff

When i start my computer it boots and after a while when it says starting windows after that then the screen becomes black but the computer is still on?
NOTE! Ive just installed windows 7 so i cant boot in safe mode! When i select safe mode and presses enter it says preparing windows for first use and then it says cant continue the installation in safe mode! Please restart to continue installation?
PLEASE HELP ME!
I got nvidia geforce 9500
intel quad core 8200s 2.33
Hp comp
Ctrl alt delete doesnt work!
ive tried to reinstall windows 7 doesnt work!

Last edited:
When i start my computer it boots and after a while when it says starting windows after that then the screen becomes black but the computer is still on?
NOTE! Ive just installed windows 7 so i cant boot in safe mode! When i select safe mode and presses enter it says preparing windows for first use and then it says cant continue the installation in safe mode! Please restart to continue installation?
PLEASE HELP ME!
I got nvidia geforce 9500
intel quad core 8200s 2.33
Hp comp
Ctrl alt delete doesnt work!
ive tried to reinstall windows 7 doesnt work!
If it installed before (albiet bad), you should be able to format your disk and do a clean install (via an upgrade disk if necessary). Sounds like you may potentially have some bad sectors on your Hard Drive. Let us know if you can get that far.

The issue is also reported to be affecting other Microsoft OSs, including Vista and XP. British Security firm Prevx have published a fix for the BSOD / KSOD , although they state that it won’t work in all situations. According to Prevx, the root cause of the Black Screens of Death is a modification in the Windows Operating Systems lock down of registry keys with the November Microsoft update causing certain registry keys to be invalidated.
To fix the Black Screen of Death Windows 7 issue:
1.Restart your PC
2.Logon and wait for the black screen to appear
3.Make sure your PC should be able to connect to the internet (black screen does not appear to affect this)
4.Press the CTRL, ALT and DEL keys simultaneously
5.When prompted, Click Start Task Manager
6.In Task Manager Click on the Application Tab
7.Next Click New Task
8.Now enter the command: â€Â￾C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exeâ€Â￾ “http://info.prevx.com/download.asp?GRAB=BLACKSCREENFIXâ€Â￾
Note this command assumes that you are using internet explorer as your browser, if not substitute your browser path and file details for those of iexplore.exe or use the Browser option of Task manager to locate it.
9.Click OK and your browser should start up and begin the download process
10.When prompted for the download Click run, the black screen fix program will download and run to automatically fix the issue.
11.Now restart your PC and the black screen problem will hopefully be gone.
Have you been affected by the Windows

one thing

The issue is also reported to be affecting other Microsoft OSs, including Vista and XP. British Security firm Prevx have published a fix for the BSOD / KSOD , although they state that it won’t work in all situations. According to Prevx, the root cause of the Black Screens of Death is a modification in the Windows Operating Systems lock down of registry keys with the November Microsoft update causing certain registry keys to be invalidated.
To fix the Black Screen of Death Windows 7 issue:
1.Restart your PC
2.Logon and wait for the black screen to appear
3.Make sure your PC should be able to connect to the internet (black screen does not appear to affect this)
4.Press the CTRL, ALT and DEL keys simultaneously
5.When prompted, Click Start Task Manager
6.In Task Manager Click on the Application Tab
7.Next Click New Task
8.Now enter the command: â€Â￾C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exeâ€Â￾ “http://info.prevx.com/download.asp?GRAB=BLACKSCREENFIXâ€Â￾
Note this command assumes that you are using internet explorer as your browser, if not substitute your browser path and file details for those of iexplore.exe or use the Browser option of Task manager to locate it.
9.Click OK and your browser should start up and begin the download process
10.When prompted for the download Click run, the black screen fix program will download and run to automatically fix the issue.
11.Now restart your PC and the black screen problem will hopefully be gone.
Have you been affected by the Windows
NOTE! i dont even get to the logon screen!
i use the RTM just so u know

Back
Top Bottom