Windows 7 Pop Out Menu + Control Panel + Font Size

CtrlAltDel

Have any of you attempted to change the font size of the pop out menu for Control Panel? You know, instead of going to Control Panel, I just have it set as a scrollable pop out menu.

As far as I can tell, there is no way to change it and that is why I am here. I would like to make it a little larger without having to set a custom text size of 125% or 150%, etc...

I already have the text size customized to 110% and anything larger than that looks kind of comical.

I have navigated to Advanced Appearance Settings and can change the font size that belongs to the icons on the desktop, the font size of the start menu items and just about all other fonts sizes.

But, the pop out menu located on the start menu that correlates to the Control Panel simply doesn't seem to have a setting to be able to enlarge or decrease the font size.

Does anyone know how to do it?

Welcome to windows7forums.

Instead of going to Control Panel, I just have it set as a scrollable pop out menu.

As far as I can tell, there is no way to change it and that is why I am here. I would like to make it a little larger without having to set a custom text size of 125% or 150%, etc...
The same scaling is set for all system fonts, not individually.

In the Start Menu, I also set to display 'Control Panel' as a menu. When I want a larger view, I right click Control Panel --> Open. This opens control panel window with larger items.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can also drag the most often used items from Control Panel to your desktop or a folder. This will eliminate the need to search for them in the long list of all control panel items.

Back
Top Bottom