Windows 7 Print driver for Minolta QMS pAGEpRO 1200w / Windows7

putte3

Anyone know where to find a printdriver for my Minolta QMS PagePro 1200W printer?
///SOLVED///

Last edited:
Anyone know where to find a printdriver for my Minolta QMS PagePro 1200W printer?
///SOLVED///

I have the same problem. My printer works with Vista, but I can´t find a Windows 7 driver. The previos entry says this problem ist ///SOLVED///, but what is the solution? Please help me.
Best regards Wolfgang

A webside doesn't work. Please, write what I should do , when I have programmer contoller to Windows XP. Thx.:(

Hi
Thanks for help but I can't install a programmer controller. I have a 64 bite system, so it is a propably the reason of missing of such a one programmer controller.

So,
How do I install this printer on my Windows 7 64bit system? Still haven't got any solution of this problem. Please help!

I had the problem of receiving the "driver does not exist and cannot be updated from MS update site" or similar messages.

On win7 32 bit I solved the problem in the following way. There is a little magic but finally it worked. I believe it also works on a 64 bit system.

- download the file "mxp____c.inf_x86_neutral_845d850712ad81c3.zip" from here
- rename it to "mxp____c.inf_x86_neutral_845d850712ad81c3.cab"
- move the file to c:\windows\system32
- use the package manager to install it:
-- run a cmd prompt as an administrator
-- go to c:\windows\system32
-- execute the " pkgmgr /ip /m:mxp____c.inf_x86_neutral_845d850712ad81c3.cab.cab " command
- if it fails (it happened to me too), do the following:
- locate your printer in Start menu/printers and devices
- right click on the device, use the repair/troubleshoot wizard
- when it asks to load the driver from MS site (since it is unavailable) click the option of using drivers found on your computer (and download only if it does not exist)
- your cab file in c:\windows\system32 will be located and installed

end of magic.

Attachments

• mxp____c.inf_x86_neutral_845d850712ad81c3.zip
    800 KB · Views: 2,552
Back