Windows 7 print to fax error

menash

In xp I used fax console to send fax after I print to fax. via fax modem card installed
When I setup fax and scanner on New Machine 7 Home premium and tried to print to fax, only one page documents were successfully rendered. Multi page documents when sent to the "fax" , the tiff file was created, however it seems to be empty or cant be opened. This is a big pain as i us my pc to send doc files directly via the fax modem card. If I copy and paste directly to the "fax and scanner" program, I can send multi page faxes, however not via print to fax. (the tiff attachment is hollow or corrupt).
I tried to install xp's fax console under "7" \, but was unsuccessful.
I tried print to fax from a new laptop at home, also under windows7 with the exact same result, I think its a bug in the print to fax option of the microsoft program.
Anybody know of a solution?
thanx!

I just tried it on Ultimate and it sent all four pages to the print to fax. You have to click the arrow on the bottom of the .tif to see other pages.

I do have a problem sending multiple copies to a print servers, but it will send all pages.

You might check the Devices and Printers window and right click on Fax then select Properties in the middle of the list. Perhaps there is some setting there or in preferences, or settings to change.

Back