Windows 7 Printing problems

tomodavid

I cannot install my Konica Minolta Printer with Windows 7. According to Konica Minolta a driver will not be available until July 2010. Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem?;)

Visa Drivers

I have tried installing via compatability mode and I still get the same message that the software cannot be loaded using windows 7

Hi

I have tried everthing thing I can think of to find a driver without success which is why I logged onto this page. The printer is a Konica Minolta Pagepro 1390MF

Go to Start Control Panel > Devices ad Printers and click the various printers in the list,
Sifter you extract the files, look for an .inf file and select that,.

Sorry, I wasn't clear In Devices and Printers, click on the Add Printer on the toolbar, This will bring up a list of all printers compatible with Windows 7. If yours is no in the list, extract the files you downloaded and select the .inf .file.

This should start the installation.

If theres no driver until July and compatibility mode doesn't work, then there is not much you can do except wait.

If you go to your local Tech dealer (Future Shop, Best Buy, Staples, etc) you should be able to work out a deal to "rent" a compatible printer, or of course you could always "steal" one from a friend.
It is very unfortunate that the company won't be releasing drivers until that time period.

Adding my printer

Hi guys

I have tried everything that has been suggested and have still not been able to install the printer. I think it is disgusting that Microsoft issue a product on a new laptop that is not compatable with existing hardware. We don't all have their money to be able to go out and buy a new printer just for 7 or so month's. I also blame Konica Minolta that they are not releasing a driver until the middle of 2010. The small man against the big company again. What can we do. It will certainly make me think about what to buy when I have to replace my printer when it gives up the will to live.

Back