Windows 7 Problem suspicious

Pauli

Extraordinary Member
Premium Supporter
I hope this is the correct place to post, I trust it somewhat is. But I'm started to get pssssed, sorry 'bout the expression, but do we have some sort of attack going on?

1. I've used Google Chrome for a couple of years - now it suddenly breaks down once in a while!
2. I've used DVBViewer with success for a couple of years, together with Avast, both payed for versions, now suddenly Avast reports DVB has a bug of some sort - I just don't buy it.
3. Other problems have also appeared, like Revo Uninstaller not finding installed programs, thus unable to uninstall them - never happened before.
4. And finally, I have problems with logging to Windows 7 - claims "You have entered an invalid username or password. Please enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here! You have used 1 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes."

Yeah well, I've clicked there, and I never really needed to click there before!

Utter nonsense. And sounds weird to me. What's new is, I found this "Starting back up your files", Untitled.jpg I have absolutely no idea where it came from. I recall Mike stating when he updated Google Chrome and was sure he didn't install anything extra... but got nuisance with the bargain.

Privacy is a heavy issue. :cool:

Last edited:
Back