Windows 7 problem with keyboard can't install driver

djdon

hello guys need some seirous help.. so i installed 32 bit windows 7 now i have a hp m9150f which came witth wireless keyboard and mouse.. now my keyboard works.. BUT on my keyboard i have quick launch buttons like eject and play stop pause and such.. THOSe dont work.. now i went to HP website and got the updated driver for it.. Link Removed - Invalid URL

thats the driver. BUT i can't install the driver because it gives me the following error: your system does not meet the minimum requirements for this update. update has been cancelled (9998)

what can i do to fix this plz

hello guys need some seirous help.. so i installed 32 bit windows 7 now i have a hp m9150f which came witth wireless keyboard and mouse.. now my keyboard works.. BUT on my keyboard i have quick launch buttons like eject and play stop pause and such.. THOSe dont work.. now i went to HP website and got the updated driver for it.. HP Enhanced Multimedia Keyboard Driver Update*

thats the driver. BUT i can't install the driver because it gives me the following error: your system does not meet the minimum requirements for this update. update has been cancelled (9998)

what can i do to fix this plz
Had the special keys been functional before or if you have the older OS still in this PC , does MM option work in that system?

Please see what HP says about this error : Link Removed - Invalid URL

Back
Top Bottom