Windows 7 Problem with network and internet

samirbosnian

I VE NEVER SUCH PROBLEM LIKE THIS, MY FRIEND BRING TO ME HIS DAMN INTEL CONFIGURATION IT WAS SOME VIRUS INFECTION.....AFTER NEW INSTALL WIN7 I WAS UNABLE TO ACCESS INTERNET NEITHER TO USE NETWORK ALL I CAN SEE IS THIS:\"
Unidentified network

AND ACCORDING TO MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE I KNOW ILL NEVER BE ABLE TO VE INTERNET OR SUCCESFULL CONNECTION BETWEEN 2 OR M ORE PC'S BEFORE I RESOLVE THAT :
Unidentified network

ILL MAKE U PPL EASIER I VE TRIED ALL THIS POSTED ON MANY FORUMS SOLUTION:
services.msc/SSDP Discovery/set as \"Automatic\"/RESTART SYSTEM,
THIS LIST U CAN FIND BY ENTERING INTO SERVICES
1. Computer browser
2. Dhcp client unless you are manually assigning static ip addresses to your machine
3. Dns client unless you have manually assigned static dns server addresses on you machine
4. Server
5. Tcp/ip netbios helper
6. Workstation
7. Look for bonjour service and temporarily set it to manual or disable and stop. Also check services near the top for a
peculiar string containing numbers and or special characters, something like this
\"##id_string2.6844f930_1628_4223_b5cc_5bb94b87 9762 ##\" disable and stop.
8. Make sure all machines have the same workgroup name \"workgroup\" is fine.
9. All network nodes must be unique, make sure there are no machine name conflicts.
10. Make sure network discovery is turned on, on the win 7 machines
11. Under the network and sharing center, change “advanced sharing settings” intelligently to suit your needs. Turn on
network discovery, turn on file and printer sharing, turn on pulic folder sharing, turn off password protected sharing,
and at the bottom use user accounts and passwords to connect to other computers.
12. If your problem is with down level clients like xp and vista and your windows 7 machine is in a homegroup, leave it
and disable ipv6 in the properties of your network adapter.
13. Make sure netbios over tcp/ip is enabled in the properties of ipv4 under the wins tab on youe network adapter.
I VE TRIED NEW DRIVERS NO SOLUTIONS, I VE TRIED UPGRADE BIOS FROM MOTHERBOARD NO SOLUTIONS, I VE TRIED MANUAL IP ADDRESSES AND GATEWAYS AND BUNCH OF OTHER WAYS, IF YAA HAVE ANY SUGGESTION EVEN IF I VE TRIED IT I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR AND TRY IT.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>THANK YOU IN FORWARD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<I THINK THIS WILL BE MUCH EASIER IF I JUST BOUGHT A NEW ONE NETWORK ADAPTER INSTEAD THIS INTEGRATED ****.

Back
Top Bottom