Problem with Real Player in windows 7

I have a problem with Real player. When I try to open the video files Real Player closes down and I get a message: Real player has stopped working. The music files play OK, its just the video files.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grub

Re: Problem with Rail Player in windows 7

I have a problem with Real player. When I try to open the video files Real Player closes down and I get a message: Real player has stopped working. The music files play OK, its just the video files.
Hey there,

Are you using the free version or have you got a bought copy?

Grub

I've used real player alternative for years - much less hassle for all sorts of reasons:
Hmmm, can you still DL flv's? Very handy for tutorials so you don't have to stream them all the time.

I get the same error msg as brianclark4 when I close the Downloads box in RP1 so I would be interested to know.

It's the free version

Grub

Ok. So I get the same msg when I have finished DLing something, when I go to close the box it just crashes.

I have been trying to replicate the same error using the media player and have only had it once? Weird...

I reinstalled the program and haven't had it since.

I'm thinking I'm going to try real player alternative if it DL's flv's.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.