Windows 7 Problem

Blasz

I posted the stuff below to the ocz support site, as I think my hard drive is causing the bsod's. I thought it would probably be better to resolve the bsod's here.

"I've been getting bsod's since saturday and have been trying to pinpoint the problem.

Sooo the details..

The bsod stop code is:

STOP Error 0x000000F4: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
STOP error 0xF4 means that a process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated. STOP code 0x000000F4 may also display "CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION" on the same STOP message.
When the system reboots after the bsod, the bios cannot detect the vertex (boot drive). But when I then restart my comp again its detected and everything boots up fine. This is the first thing which lead me to believe that the vertex was at fault.

I got the bsod twice, both 9 hours apart, on saturday and then the next day when i did a full system scan with my anti-virus (KIS 2011), the bsod occurred again when the scan was around 1%. The bsod occurs every time i do a full scan, about 2-3 minutes after i initialize it, always on 1%. Note that when I only do a critical areas scan, that gets completed. This makes me think that certain parts of the ssd are corrupt and when they get accessed by kaspersky, bsod entails.

I switched the sata cables between my vertex and my other wd hdd to make sure that it wasn't a sata cable issue, same thing happened.

I did a system restore to last friday to rule out any software issues/viruses.

I ran a memtest just before and went afk when they were around the 75% mark and no errors were detected yet. When I came back, the comp was showing the bios screen which says it can't find the boot drive which occurs after a bsod.

I think I got a
STOP Error 0x00000070: SESSION4_INITIALIZATION_FAILED
STOP error 0x70 means that the initialization of the Microsoft Windows operating system failed. STOP code 0x00000070 may also display "SESSION4_INITIALIZATION_FAILED" on the same STOP message.
once as well but I'm not 100% sure on the code as I didn't have time to take a picture.

I did a chkdsk (no parameters) in cmd prompt on my boot drive and no errors were found, when i tried to do chkdsk /f, upon reboot (had to reboot for it to do it) it said it was cancelled for some odd reason. Tried doing this in safe mode with same result.

I've also done the kaspersky full scan in safe mode and I still get the blue screen or sometimes the computer just restarts.

Kaspersky has also been recently reporting that my databases are corrupted, could this be something to do with not being able to access/read the database files on my boot drive correctly because of a corrupted boot drive?

I got a different error today which also supported the ssd being corrupt theory. I got a windows 7 explorer crash "Explorer has stopped working" with problem event name: InPageError and error status code: c000009c. This thread with the same issue as mine seems to think that this error is caused by a damaged HDD and recommends running a diagnostic tool from the hdd manufacturer. Does ocz have a diagnostic tool for its ssd's?

I've already done a destructive flash to my ssd when it died around december last year (Link Removed - Invalid URL).

So what does everyone think the best course of action is? Do you think the SSD is at fault or do you think kaspersky might have something to do with it?

What tests can I do to make sure it isn't kaspersky at fault, maybe a reinstall or is there another program that can scan or access all parts of the ssd to show that it would be corrupted.

If its the ssd at fault should I format the ssd, reinstall windows on it (is this the same as formatting it?), do a destructive flash or is it time to get a new boot drive?

Thanks in advance, if anyone could help it would be awesome."

Additional info to that:

No .dmp files were produced on my boot drive when the bsod's occurred. Under startup and recovery settings I had automatically restart checked and kernel memory dump with the dump file being %SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMP. I also had the paging file size automatically managed by windows and it was set to 6142 MB (I think), and I have 6 gb ram.
I've now unchecked automatically restart and changed it to small memory dump (256 KB). I've also now manually changed the paging file size to 6300 MB (initial size) and 9213 MB (Maximum size) upon reading info about this in the stickies.

I managed to record the specific hex numbers of some of the stop codes, note these occurred before I changed my startup and recovery settings which i mentioned above.

STOP: 0xF4 (0x03, 0xFFFFFA8008D8FB30, 0xFFFFFA8008D8FE10, 0xFFFFF800031D6DB0)

Another one,

STOP: 0xF4 (0x03, 0xFFFFFA8008E36B30, 0xFFFFFA8008E36E10, 0xFFFFF80003183DB0) [may not be 100% correct, couldnt make out some of the numbers from my recorded vid off phone]

Collecting data for crash dump ...
Initializing disk for crash dump ...
Physical memory dump FAILED with status 0xC000009C.

Another one which I didn't manage to get a pic of, this is just what I remember,

STOP: 0x7A

Something to do with dfsc.sys.

My computer also starts to hang/freeze after 10-15 mins of use. Just now when I was taking the necessary cpu-z and rammon screenshots, computer freezes and i eventually get a error message saying,
chrome.exe - Bad Image
C:/Progra~2\kasper~1\kasper~1\mzvkbd3.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
Then after 30-60 seconds computer restarted automatically and didn't recognise my boot drive, so I had to manually turn the computer off and on again to boot up.

edit1: I posted this below in a reply,

View attachment 12890View attachment 12896View attachment 12893View attachment 12894View attachment 12895View attachment 12892View attachment 12889View attachment 12891

The bluescreen i got just before, Kaspersky was closed when it happened and I got some error about windows media player database being corrupted or something just before i bluescreened. Also the bluescreen just waited at Initializing disk for crash dump, I'll post the details of that one as well later since I recorded the info.

I've tried sfc /scannow and it stops at verification 54% complete, again I'll edit in the exact message, I just want to get the main details posted before i potentially bsod again.

I'm gonna post a little bit of this post at a time because i could get a bsod at any moment.

Last edited:
The KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR 0x0000007A indicates that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory.
Sometimes hard disk can give you that error.

CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION ERROR 0x000000F4 means that a process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated.
Software can cause this error. Bad memory can cause it as well.

If you finally get your system to boot:

1. Uninstall Kaspersky

2. Attach DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

3. Attach http://windows7forums.com/blue-scre...mportant-every-thread-starter-please-see.html

4. Command prompt > sfc /scannow

The KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR 0x0000007A indicates that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory.
Sometimes hard disk can give you that error.

CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION ERROR 0x000000F4 means that a process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated.
Software can cause this error. Bad memory can cause it as well.

1. Uninstall Kaspersky

2. Attach DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

3. Attach http://windows7forums.com/blue-scre...mportant-every-thread-starter-please-see.html

4. Command prompt > sfc /scannow

I was editing post with the every thread starter info when i got another blue screen zz, i'll post the details here and update in the OP as well.

CPU Memory.pngspd1.pngspd2.pngspd3.pngspd4.pngspd5.pngspd6.pngView attachment RAMMon - SPD Info.txt

The bluescreen i got just before, Kaspersky was closed when it happened and I got some error about windows media player database being corrupted or something just before i bluescreened. Also the bluescreen just waited at Initializing disk for crash dump, I'll post the details of that one as well later since I recorded the info.

I've tried sfc /scannow and it stops at verification 54% complete, again I'll edit in the exact message, I just want to get the main details posted before i potentially bsod again.

edit1:
sfc /scannow message

C:\Users\Michael>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
Verification 54% complete.

Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

edit2: just got another blue screen as I was uninstalling kaspersky but I think it uninstalled just in time, this time it said the blue screen said
Physical memory dump FAILED with status 0xC0000010.
instead of the previous 0xC000009C status

I booted up into safe mode with networking, did you want the driverview list from just normal windows?
Here's the safe mode w/ networking driver list:View attachment DriverViewSafeMode.txt
I'll restart into normal mode and take another driverview list.
Btw, did you want me to d/l + run the sf diag tool or have i covered most things.

Thx for your reply.

edit3: Here is the driver list in normal mode: View attachment DriverViewNormal.txt

Last edited:
1. Give link to Corsair CM3X2G1333C7 description page to verify its rates

Not sure if it should be as your current 1333 9 9 9 24 or 7 7 7 20 instead.

2. Uninstall Deterministic Network Enhancer
C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\dne64x.sys 16/11/2008 6:39:44 PM

3. Uninstall LogMeIn
C:\Windows\system32\drivers\LMIRfsDriver.sys 4/12/2010 5:21:22 PM

4. Update Realtek LAN driver
C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Rt64win7.sys 1/03/2009 11:05:32 PM

Last edited:
1. Give link to Corsair CM3X2G1333C7 description page to verify its rates

Not sure if it should be as your current 1333 9 9 9 24 or 7 7 7 20 instead.

2. Uninstall Deterministic Network Enhancer

3. Uninstall LogMeIn
C:\Windows\system32\drivers\LMIRfsDriver.sys 4/12/2010 5:21:22 PM

4. Update Realtek LAN driver
C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Rt64win7.sys 1/03/2009 11:05:32 PM

1. Link Removed due to 404 Error

2. Can't find it atm

3. Done

4. Windows can't find any newer drivers for that, when i automatically search through device manager

Perfect, thanks.

1. As I thought, set your RAM this way 1333MHz, 7-7-7-20, 1.65V

2. Deterministic Network Enhancer - rename its driver to .bak

3. Good.

4. Realtek February 2009 - old, very well known for crashing systems, be sure to update it:

Realtek

Perfect, thanks.

1. As I thought, set your RAM this way 1333MHz, 7-7-7-20, 1.65V

2. Deterministic Network Enhancer - rename its driver to .bak

3. Good.

4. Realtek February 2009 - old, very well known for crashing systems, be sure to update it:

Realtek

1. I have to set my ram through bios right?

2. I renamed to .bak, do I have to restart for the changes to take effect?

4. ok I updated,
Rt64win7.sys 0xfffff88006800000 Network Driver Realtek 8136/8168/8169 NDIS 6.20 64-bit Driver 7.041.0216.2011 built by: WinDDK Realtek Realtek 8136/8168/8169 PCI/PCIe Adapters 16/02/2011 5:11:08 PM 11/04/2011 7:39:53 PM C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Rt64win7.sys A

Btw, how do you find the drivers that need deletion/update, by inspection or a program?

I'll post more updates if i get bsod again, when should i be able to reinstall an anti-virus again? After bsod stops I assume.

1. Yes, in the bios, Advanced DRAM Configuration, mind though these options are not the same in different bioses:

DRAM Frequency 1333Mhz
Timing/Latency 7 7 7 20
Voltage 1.65v

Yes.

4. Good.

how do you find the drivers that need deletion/update

You attached your loaded drivers list, and there I spotted them.

1. Yes, in the bios, Advanced DRAM Configuration, mind though these options are not the same in different bioses:

DRAM Frequency 1333Mhz
Timing/Latency 7 7 7 20
Voltage 1.65v

Yes.

4. Good.

how do you find the drivers that need deletion/update

You attached your loaded drivers list, and there I spotted them.

When I restarted I got a 0xED: UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME bluescreen. When I restarted it gave me the option to let windows repair try and fix problems so I did that. I think it did a chkdsk from the windows repair thing and I think it said it found a root cause of some system corruption on the hard drive or something. I also think it said it fixed it.

Then when I logged back on, the internet wasn't working. Network troubleshooter said there was something wrong with the lan network driver. So I changed the dne64x.bak back to dne64x.sys and it fixed the problem.

Hopefully that windows repair chkdsk thing did the trick.

Once again, thanks for your help cybercore.

Oh, 1 more thing, I could only set the voltage to 1.64 or 1.66 V so I chose 1.64. Do you know the difference between spd/tested voltage and latency, they are both mentioned on the tech specs part of the corsair link i provided earlier.

Last edited:
Tested latency is what the RAM maker recommends for this RAM to work well.

6GB XMS Memory kit for triple channel systems, 1333MHz, 7-7-7-20, 1.65V

To set it that way with the voltage 1.65, you may need to enable XMP profile in your bios.

I got another F4 bsod after all that info again so I did a destructive flash of my ssd (boot drive) and reinstalled windows.

I was naughty and reinstalled kaspersky and logmein (I still don't think they are the issue as I've had them for a very long time before these bsod's started happening) but now a crash dump was produced so that should be helpful.

Here's the folder produced by the sf diagnostic tool.
View attachment Seven Forums.zip

An additional thing I noticed when reinstalling and flashing my ssd, The sata port on my mobo that corresponds to the master channel 0 is not showing the device connecting to it in the bios. I'm pretty sure it does get recognised by windows but not the bios... And theres a master channel 1 port that only recognises the device in bios when a sata cable is connected to the faulty master channel 0. Nothing is connected to the other end of the cable. Could this be the mobo screwing up? My boot drive is on a master port and my secondary drive is on a slave one as that was all i could find.

edit1: I'm gonna leave some cpu-z and rammon screenshots as well considering ive reinstalled stuff.
memory.PNGspd1.PNG
spd slots 1, 3 and 5 are exactly the same and 2,4,6 are empty.

edit2: forgot rammon View attachment RAMMon - SPD Info.txt

Last edited:
Ok now my computer is logged into a temporary profile because my current one cannot be loaded or something. I troubleshooted the info online and read that the issue may be due to the default user folder location being changed to a different hdd. When I used the sf diagnostic tool it made a users folder on my D drive which is not my boot drive. Does this program edit the registry at all and if so, what parts? I think this tool has something to do with me not being able to login to my user profile.

An additional thing I noticed when reinstalling and flashing my ssd, The sata port on my mobo that corresponds to the master channel 0 is not showing the device connecting to it in the bios. I'm pretty sure it does get recognised by windows but not the bios... And theres a master channel 1 port that only recognises the device in bios when a sata cable is connected to the faulty master channel 0. Nothing is connected to the other end of the cable. Could this be the mobo screwing up? My boot drive is on a master port and my secondary drive is on a slave one as that was all i could find.

Address this issue to your SSD manufacturer. Looks like it's totally wrong.

This time you got BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO (74).

I still recommend for now:

1. Uninstall LogMeIn,
lmimirr.sys Tue Apr 10 18:32:45 2007

2. Uninstall Kaspersky

3. Uninstall Citrix Deterministic Network Enhancer Miniport / Cisco Systems VPN Client
dne64x.sys Mon Nov 10 20:01:24 2008

When done 1-3,

4. Control Panel > User Accounts > New administrator account.

5. RAM is currently 1333 7 7 7 21. To set it 1333 7 7 7 20 1.65v, you need to enable XMP in your bios.

CRASH DUMPS

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [F:\DMP\041211-11434-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\websymbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is: 
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16695.amd64fre.win7_gdr.101026-1503
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`0284d000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02a8ae50
Debug session time: Tue Apr 12 04:48:44.334 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:54.490
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 74, {2, fffff880034abb20, 2, ffffffffc000014d}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!CmpLoadHiveThread+23a )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO (74)
Can indicate that the SYSTEM hive loaded by the osloader/NTLDR
was corrupt.  This is unlikely, since the osloader will check
a hive to make sure it isn't corrupt after loading it.
It can also indicate that some critical registry keys and values
are not present.  (i.e. somebody used regedt32 to delete something
that they shouldn't have)  Booting from LastKnownGood may fix
the problem, but if someone is persistent enough in mucking with
the registry they will need to reinstall or use the Emergency
Repair Disk.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000002, (reserved)
Arg2: fffff880034abb20, (reserved)
Arg3: 0000000000000002, (reserved)
Arg4: ffffffffc000014d, usually the NT status code.

Debugging Details:
------------------

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT:  1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR:  0x74

PROCESS_NAME:  System

CURRENT_IRQL:  0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER:  from fffff80002d3c62a to fffff800028bd740

STACK_TEXT:  
fffff880`034aba68 fffff800`02d3c62a : 00000000`00000074 00000000`00000002 fffff880`034abb20 00000000`00000002 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`034aba70 fffff800`02b607c6 : 00000000`014a6a6f fffffa80`069beb60 00000000`00000080 fffffa80`0520e740 : nt!CmpLoadHiveThread+0x23a
fffff880`034abd40 fffff800`0289bc26 : fffff880`009e9180 fffffa80`069beb60 fffff880`009f40c0 fffff880`0185d534 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
fffff880`034abd80 00000000`00000000 : fffff880`034ac000 fffff880`034a6000 fffff880`034ab3a0 00000000`00000000 : nt!KxStartSystemThread+0x16

STACK_COMMAND:  kb

FOLLOWUP_IP: 
nt!CmpLoadHiveThread+23a
fffff800`02d3c62a cc              int     3

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX:  1

SYMBOL_NAME:  nt!CmpLoadHiveThread+23a

FOLLOWUP_NAME:  MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: nt

IMAGE_NAME:  ntkrnlmp.exe

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP:  4cc791bd

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  X64_0x74_nt!CmpLoadHiveThread+23a

BUCKET_ID:  X64_0x74_nt!CmpLoadHiveThread+23a

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

DRIVERS

Code:
start             end                 module name
fffff880`04b58000 fffff880`04b96000   1394ohci 1394ohci.sys Mon Jul 13 20:07:12 2009 (4A5BCC30)
fffff880`01765000 fffff880`017bc000   ACPI     ACPI.sys     Mon Jul 13 19:19:34 2009 (4A5BC106)
fffff880`04200000 fffff880`0428a000   afd      afd.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:21:40 2009 (4A5BC184)
fffff880`016a4000 fffff880`016af000   amdxata  amdxata.sys  Tue May 19 13:56:59 2009 (4A12F2EB)
fffff880`0169b000 fffff880`016a4000   atapi    atapi.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`017cf000 fffff880`017f9000   ataport  ataport.SYS  Mon Jul 13 19:19:52 2009 (4A5BC118)
fffff880`0432b000 fffff880`04332000   Beep     Beep.SYS     Mon Jul 13 20:00:13 2009 (4A5BCA8D)
fffff880`048c7000 fffff880`048d8000   blbdrive blbdrive.sys Mon Jul 13 19:35:59 2009 (4A5BC4DF)
fffff880`015cf000 fffff880`015f9000   cdrom    cdrom.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:19:54 2009 (4A5BC11A)
fffff880`00cbd000 fffff880`00d7d000   CI       CI.dll       Mon Jul 13 21:32:13 2009 (4A5BE01D)
fffff880`01800000 fffff880`01830000   CLASSPNP CLASSPNP.SYS Mon Jul 13 19:19:58 2009 (4A5BC11E)
fffff880`00c5f000 fffff880`00cbd000   CLFS     CLFS.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`01ae1000 fffff880`01b54000   cng      cng.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:49:40 2009 (4A5BC814)
fffff880`04bac000 fffff880`04bbc000   CompositeBus CompositeBus.sys Mon Jul 13 20:00:33 2009 (4A5BCAA1)
fffff880`01a50000 fffff880`01a5e000   crashdmp crashdmp.sys Mon Jul 13 20:01:01 2009 (4A5BCABD)
fffff880`04826000 fffff880`048a9000   csc      csc.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:24:26 2009 (4A5BC22A)
fffff880`048a9000 fffff880`048c7000   dfsc     dfsc.sys     Mon Jul 13 19:23:44 2009 (4A5BC200)
fffff880`04817000 fffff880`04826000   discache discache.sys Mon Jul 13 19:37:18 2009 (4A5BC52E)
fffff880`01a3a000 fffff880`01a50000   disk     disk.sys     Mon Jul 13 19:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`04bc3000 fffff880`04bef000   dne64x   dne64x.sys   Mon Nov 10 20:01:24 2008 (4918D964)
fffff880`01a5e000 fffff880`01a67000   dump_atapi dump_atapi.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`01830000 fffff880`0183c000   dump_dumpata dump_dumpata.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`0183c000 fffff880`0184f000   dump_dumpfve dump_dumpfve.sys Mon Jul 13 19:21:51 2009 (4A5BC18F)
fffff880`110ed000 fffff880`111e1000   dxgkrnl  dxgkrnl.sys  Tue Jan 25 23:22:56 2011 (4D3FA1A0)
fffff880`10400000 fffff880`10446000   dxgmms1  dxgmms1.sys  Tue Jan 25 23:22:12 2011 (4D3FA174)
fffff880`015bb000 fffff880`015cf000   fileinfo fileinfo.sys Mon Jul 13 19:34:25 2009 (4A5BC481)
fffff880`00d7d000 fffff880`00dc9000   fltmgr   fltmgr.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:59 2009 (4A5BC11F)
fffff880`01b65000 fffff880`01b6f000   Fs_Rec   Fs_Rec.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:45 2009 (4A5BC111)
fffff880`01a00000 fffff880`01a3a000   fvevol   fvevol.sys   Fri Sep 25 22:34:26 2009 (4ABD7DB2)
fffff880`01c8b000 fffff880`01cd5000   fwpkclnt fwpkclnt.sys Mon Jul 13 19:21:08 2009 (4A5BC164)
fffff880`04b96000 fffff880`04ba3000   GEARAspiWDM GEARAspiWDM.sys Mon May 18 08:17:04 2009 (4A1151C0)
fffff800`02804000 fffff800`0284d000   hal      hal.dll      Mon Jul 13 21:27:36 2009 (4A5BDF08)
fffff880`04aca000 fffff880`04aee000   HDAudBus HDAudBus.sys Mon Jul 13 20:06:13 2009 (4A5BCBF5)
fffff880`01df5000 fffff880`01dfe000   hwpolicy hwpolicy.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:22 2009 (4A5BC0FA)
fffff880`048d8000 fffff880`048ee000   intelppm intelppm.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:25 2009 (4A5BC0FD)
fffff800`00bc7000 fffff800`00bd1000   kdcom    kdcom.dll    Mon Jul 13 21:31:07 2009 (4A5BDFDB)
fffff880`00e5c000 fffff880`015bb000   kl1      kl1.sys      Wed Jun 09 09:34:19 2010 (4C0F985B)
fffff880`043d7000 fffff880`043de000   kl2      kl2.sys      Wed Jun 09 09:24:47 2010 (4C0F961F)
fffff880`0428c000 fffff880`04322000   klif     klif.sys     Fri Oct 01 03:28:56 2010 (4CA58DB8)
fffff880`04963000 fffff880`0496c000   klim6    klim6.sys    Thu Apr 22 11:07:24 2010 (4BD0662C)
fffff880`01ac7000 fffff880`01ae1000   ksecdd   ksecdd.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:20:54 2009 (4A5BC156)
fffff880`01c60000 fffff880`01c8b000   ksecpkg  ksecpkg.sys  Fri Dec 11 01:03:32 2009 (4B21E0B4)
fffff880`04bbc000 fffff880`04bc3000   lmimirr  lmimirr.sys  Tue Apr 10 18:32:45 2007 (461C108D)
fffff880`00c07000 fffff880`00c4b000   mcupdate_GenuineIntel mcupdate_GenuineIntel.dll Mon Jul 13 21:29:10 2009 (4A5BDF66)
fffff880`01681000 fffff880`0169b000   mountmgr mountmgr.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:54 2009 (4A5BC11A)
fffff880`04390000 fffff880`0439b000   Msfs     Msfs.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`017c5000 fffff880`017cf000   msisadrv msisadrv.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:26 2009 (4A5BC0FE)
fffff880`01a69000 fffff880`01ac7000   msrpc    msrpc.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:21:32 2009 (4A5BC17C)
fffff880`0480c000 fffff880`04817000   mssmbios mssmbios.sys Mon Jul 13 19:31:10 2009 (4A5BC3BE)
fffff880`01de3000 fffff880`01df5000   mup      mup.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:23:45 2009 (4A5BC201)
fffff880`01cd9000 fffff880`01dcb000   ndis     ndis.sys     Mon Jul 13 19:21:40 2009 (4A5BC184)
fffff880`0496c000 fffff880`0497b000   netbios  netbios.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:09:26 2009 (4A5BCCB6)
fffff880`048ef000 fffff880`04934000   netbt    netbt.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:21:28 2009 (4A5BC178)
fffff880`01c00000 fffff880`01c60000   NETIO    NETIO.SYS    Mon Jul 13 19:21:46 2009 (4A5BC18A)
fffff880`0439b000 fffff880`043ac000   Npfs     Npfs.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)
fffff880`04800000 fffff880`0480c000   nsiproxy nsiproxy.sys Mon Jul 13 19:21:02 2009 (4A5BC15E)
fffff800`0284d000 fffff800`02e2a000   nt       ntkrnlmp.exe Tue Oct 26 22:43:09 2010 (4CC791BD)
fffff880`0184f000 fffff880`019f2000   Ntfs     Ntfs.sys     Mon Jul 13 19:20:47 2009 (4A5BC14F)
fffff880`04322000 fffff880`0432b000   Null     Null.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:37 2009 (4A5BC109)
fffff880`110eb000 fffff880`110ec180   nvBridge nvBridge.kmd Wed Feb 23 02:34:23 2011 (4D64B87F)
fffff880`1048f000 fffff880`110ea180   nvlddmkm nvlddmkm.sys Wed Feb 23 02:46:52 2011 (4D64BB6C)
fffff880`0493d000 fffff880`04963000   pacer    pacer.sys    Mon Jul 13 20:09:41 2009 (4A5BCCC5)
fffff880`01640000 fffff880`01655000   partmgr  partmgr.sys  Mon Jul 13 19:19:58 2009 (4A5BC11E)
fffff880`01600000 fffff880`01633000   pci      pci.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:19:51 2009 (4A5BC117)
fffff880`0166a000 fffff880`01671000   pciide   pciide.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:49 2009 (4A5BC115)
fffff880`01671000 fffff880`01681000   PCIIDEX  PCIIDEX.SYS  Mon Jul 13 19:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)
fffff880`01b54000 fffff880`01b65000   pcw      pcw.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:19:27 2009 (4A5BC0FF)
fffff880`00c4b000 fffff880`00c5f000   PSHED    PSHED.dll    Mon Jul 13 21:32:23 2009 (4A5BE027)
fffff880`049aa000 fffff880`049fb000   rdbss    rdbss.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:24:09 2009 (4A5BC219)
fffff880`04375000 fffff880`0437e000   RDPCDD   RDPCDD.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:16:34 2009 (4A5BCE62)
fffff880`0437e000 fffff880`04387000   rdpencdd rdpencdd.sys Mon Jul 13 20:16:34 2009 (4A5BCE62)
fffff880`04387000 fffff880`04390000   rdprefmp rdprefmp.sys Mon Jul 13 20:16:35 2009 (4A5BCE63)
fffff880`01bbb000 fffff880`01bf5000   rdyboost rdyboost.sys Mon Jul 13 19:34:34 2009 (4A5BC48A)
fffff880`04aee000 fffff880`04b58000   Rt64win7 Rt64win7.sys Wed Feb 16 04:03:57 2011 (4D5B92FD)
fffff880`01ddb000 fffff880`01de3000   spldr    spldr.sys    Mon May 11 12:56:27 2009 (4A0858BB)
fffff880`01e00000 fffff880`01ffd000   tcpip    tcpip.sys    Sun Jun 13 23:39:04 2010 (4C15A458)
fffff880`043ca000 fffff880`043d7000   TDI      TDI.SYS      Mon Jul 13 19:21:18 2009 (4A5BC16E)
fffff880`043ac000 fffff880`043ca000   tdx      tdx.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:21:15 2009 (4A5BC16B)
fffff880`04996000 fffff880`049aa000   termdd   termdd.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:16:36 2009 (4A5BCE64)
fffff880`00dc9000 fffff880`00def000   tunnel   tunnel.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:09:37 2009 (4A5BCCC1)
fffff880`04ab9000 fffff880`04aca000   usbehci  usbehci.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:06:30 2009 (4A5BCC06)
fffff880`04a63000 fffff880`04ab9000   USBPORT  USBPORT.SYS  Mon Jul 13 20:06:31 2009 (4A5BCC07)
fffff880`10446000 fffff880`10453000   usbuhci  usbuhci.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:06:27 2009 (4A5BCC03)
fffff880`01633000 fffff880`01640000   vdrvroot vdrvroot.sys Mon Jul 13 20:01:31 2009 (4A5BCADB)
fffff880`04332000 fffff880`04340000   vga      vga.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:38:47 2009 (4A5BC587)
fffff880`04340000 fffff880`04365000   VIDEOPRT VIDEOPRT.SYS Mon Jul 13 19:38:51 2009 (4A5BC58B)
fffff880`01dcb000 fffff880`01ddb000   vmstorfl vmstorfl.sys Mon Jul 13 19:42:54 2009 (4A5BC67E)
fffff880`01655000 fffff880`0166a000   volmgr   volmgr.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`00e00000 fffff880`00e5c000   volmgrx  volmgrx.sys  Mon Jul 13 19:20:33 2009 (4A5BC141)
fffff880`01b6f000 fffff880`01bbb000   volsnap  volsnap.sys  Mon Jul 13 19:20:08 2009 (4A5BC128)
fffff880`0497b000 fffff880`04996000   wanarp   wanarp.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:10:21 2009 (4A5BCCED)
fffff880`04365000 fffff880`04375000   watchdog watchdog.sys Mon Jul 13 19:37:35 2009 (4A5BC53F)
fffff880`016b2000 fffff880`01756000   Wdf01000 Wdf01000.sys Mon Jul 13 19:22:07 2009 (4A5BC19F)
fffff880`01756000 fffff880`01765000   WDFLDR   WDFLDR.SYS   Mon Jul 13 19:19:54 2009 (4A5BC11A)
fffff880`04934000 fffff880`0493d000   wfplwf   wfplwf.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:09:26 2009 (4A5BCCB6)
fffff880`04ba3000 fffff880`04bac000   wmiacpi  wmiacpi.sys  Mon Jul 13 19:31:02 2009 (4A5BC3B6)
fffff880`017bc000 fffff880`017c5000   WMILIB   WMILIB.SYS   Mon Jul 13 19:19:51 2009 (4A5BC117)

Address this issue to your SSD manufacturer. Looks like it's totally wrong.

Nah, its something to do with the mobo, that behaviour occurs with any drive, not just the SSD.

Anyway, for anyone reading this, it looks like this whole problem was caused by the SSD. I installed windows on a partition of my HDD and have had no bluescreens or errors since.

I mean consult the manufacturer on SSD setup in the bios, about ports and everything. Someimes when there's more than one device assigned to a particular port in bios, it'll give you blue screens. You may also want to test and benchmark it to see how well it runs.

(HD Tune website)

Hi there. So I know this thread is pretty old, but it seems as if we are having the same problem. Same f4 codes and random BSODs. I replaced my first HDD with a new SSD and it worked for a few weeks, then it started happening again. Best Buy diagnostic found nothing wrong with hardware, so i'm at a lose. I updated some drivers and BIOS through basic windows and hp services out of desperation last night. It hasn't crashed since, but thats not saying much given the irregular crashing. I was wondering if you ever fixed this problem? If so, how? Or any other suggestions would be great. Thanks everyone.

Back