Windows 7 Program research

djelliotth

Hello windows users, my name is Elliott and I have decided to start developing programs that people will want to use.

I am starting to get to know vb code and once complete I will be moving onto c# before finally doing c++

What I am looking for is for some ideas on what people would want to see in a windows program, wether it is a simplified program or something new I would like to know what you would like to see in a Future program.

I currently develop my program's using visual studio ultimate 2010, so I can develop in many Microsoft programming languages.

My main target is to complete my learning of visual basic and start c# by August time.

So, I am quite experienced in programming as I have made various program's so know some of the language but I am learning more of the code do I can develop a community designed program.

So this is where I need your input.

What is it that you would like to have in a program for windows

All I require you to do us answer that post in the best words you can.

I hope to start developing bigger programs soon so I can make a community designed one.

Also if you could use the poll so that I can see if you think this is a good idea or not

Thanks for your input.

Elliott hardy

Back