Windows 10 Programs/Apps unavaible

How do you fix this as it is saying this.I can however run them but not that good especially my online games which I get high pings.

I would say re-install the applications that are not working. Did you make changes to your system?

That would take month to reinstall all the clients for all my online games and No i didn't make any changes.They aren't apps they are programs on PC.

How do you fix this as it is saying this.I can however run them but not that good especially my online games which I get high pings.
First of all could you please tell what version of Windows you're using? Is it a technical preview or RTM version? To get the issue fixed you must update it to latest version of Windows 10, If available

I am using the latest version of Windows as I just upgraded over the week end.i can't use my anti virus and some other vital programs.

Hi! What media did you use to upgrade Windows? Did you use the Media Creation Tool. Did you do a clean install?
What anti-virus and other vital programs?
A little more information would really help those that are trying to help you!;):(
It seems we have to drag information;) from you!

If the upgrade caused certain programs to stop functioning, then you will want to check the version you have as far as whether or not they are compatible with Windows 10. Chances are that if they are not there is probably an update or upgrade that is and you would need to install them.

I am using the latest version of Windows as I just upgraded over the week end.i can't use my anti virus and some other vital programs.
If you're facing this kind of issue then you seems to be on insider preview of windows 10 which is not stable in this situation I recommend you to reinstall the RTM latest version available.

Sorry to say but I don't think their is any other solution available to deal with it

In this situation you must reinstall the windows 10 by keeping apps and file

Back
Top Bottom