Prometheus-Alien revisited

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Remember Alien? Probably one of the finest Sci-Fi shockers in cinema history.. Well what did start out as a prequel Prometheus has now reached fruition. Whilst the film is now not considered an actual prequel it still has obvious links with the first film such as the 'Space Jockey' for example. Anyway here's a trailer...

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this at the coming attractions / previews when I went to see Safe at the movies last Friday, along with the preview for Battleship which also looked like it was going to be pretty good.
Looks like summer 2012 has got some decent things in store for frequent movie goers like myself.

Agreed Randy.. Highlight of the summer will be the above for me but as you say there's lot's to choose from..

I watched Prometheus- Alien revisited, well honestly, am highly disappointed. When trailor was good and the hype was good, why did not the director think from the viewers' point of view before making this movie. We 4 friends went to theater with an happy setting, but everything was spoiled because of the movie

I think Prometheus, like many of Scott's films, is better after after more than one viewing. Theirs usually so much going on that much can be missed first or even second time around.

Back