Windows 7 Protected Data

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 posts, half of which are mine...is that how you define endless? You seem somewhat intolerant of someone not readily accepting your advice.
Which advice you did not accept? Take it easy. I am cool.
This thread is not yet closed, so it could go on forever. At the end of the day, seeing a lawyer is still the most viable solution.

Last edited:
Guys, I think we've strayed a bit from the Windows 7 Help and Support topic. How about we put this conversation to rest?

BTW, Seeker, you started with a perfectly reasonable question before we hijacked it and took it off the deep end. You can't be the only person with this question and I would be amazed if there isn't already some type of actual solution out there. I'm not sure where you would look to find it.

Exactly. I don't intend to hijack the thread. It's just that you don't necessarily need "Windows 7" (it can be Linux, etc.) or any computer software for this. It should have been posted in the "Water Cooler".

Last edited:
Guys, I think we've strayed a bit from the Windows 7 Help and Support topic. How about we put this conversation to rest?

BTW, Seeker, you started with a perfectly reasonable question before we hijacked it and took it off the deep end. You can't be the only person with this question and I would be amazed if there isn't already some type of actual solution out there. I'm not sure where you would look to find it.

Thank you Fixer1234: I was just about to butt in and stop the shenanigans...appreciate that.

OK guys and gals....If went can't get this thread back on topic...I'll be forced to close this thread....and I hate having to close a thread.

Thank you Fixer1234: I was just about to butt in and stop the shenanigans...appreciate that.

OK guys and gals....If went can't get this thread back on topic...I'll be forced to close this thread....and I hate having to close a thread.

Now that we're done "being creative", is there a way to delete the nonsense from the thread (or a way to highlight it with a message that it is an example of what not to do on the forum)?

Now that we're done "being creative", is there a way to delete the nonsense from the thread (or a way to highlight it with a message that it is an example of what not to do on the forum)?
Just simply move the thread to the right category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom