Quotes That Inspire (Or Not)

alfred01

Fantastic Member
You know, there's another way of getting to know a person a bit. That's to ask what quotes inspire you, make you laugh every time, or maybe seem to define the essence of life. Again I'll get us started (I know I'm greedy). This is one of my favorite funny one's.

I don't have a drinking problem, it's when I stop drinking I have a problem.

Dean Martin

Come on folks, if you can't think of any quotes, Google famous quotes. Well, here's another

I know my parent's hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.

Rodney Dangerfield

" There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy......................................... Her heart "

--anonymous--

Last edited:
I believe this one should always be included in any famous quote section:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Martin Luther King Jr.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"

--Ralph Waldo Emerson--[/FONT]

"A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs -- jolted by every pebble in the road."

-- Henry Ward Beecher--

"You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

-Homer Simpson-

He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature.

Socrates

Women have a passion for mathematics. They divide their age in half, double the price of their clothes, and always add at least five years to the age of their best friend.

-- Link Removed due to 404 Error--

Women have a passion for mathematics. They divide their age in half, double the price of their clothes, and always add at least five years to the age of their best friend.

-- Link Removed due to 404 Error--

Good one Richard!! :insanity:

A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.

Yogi Berra

(thank you david) :peace:

----------------------------------------------------

You don't know a women till you've met her in court.
-- Link Removed due to 404 Error

(thank you david) :peace:

----------------------------------------------------

You don't know a women till you've met her in court.
-- Link Removed due to 404 Error

OH another zinger, I bet you hear from Ciara about that one. ha ha ha :tribal:

Get well cards have become so humorous that if you don't get sick you're missing half the fun.

Flip Wilson

Back