Windows 7 RAM Upgrade

Rule34

Im currently using 4GB of RAM ( 2x2GB ) in my Asus K52F notebook, Win7 SP1 x64 and would like to upgrade to 8GB of RAM DDR3. Can anyone recommend a brand that i should use and maybe even the brands to avoid.

I was thinking 2 x 4GB RAM, giving me a total of 8 .... any ideas or suggestions please ?

I've personally always had good luck with Link Removed due to 404 Error for laptop upgrades;
But I also really like G-Skill and it looks like you might be able to save a few bucks and get free shipping.
It really depends are where you live as to what might be conviently available to you

Thanks Trouble and Kemical , I think i will take your advice and go with that. I did have a google around earlier and the prices on Crucial.com beat the rest hands down. £45GBP and free delivery in the UK seems good to me. I was looking at one site ( PC world UK) and they wanted £30GBP each.

Many thanks to you both.:victorious:

PC World are usually quite expensive for pretty much everything PC related. I usually order from here: Overclockers UK although I doubt they'll be able to beat Crucials prices.

Back