Windows 7 Random BSOD/Crashes/Freezing

I do use external hd's but the hard drive im having a problem with is internal i have two internal hard drives.

So far testing the hd the internal 500gb hard drive the one that wont play films has errors on it im actually using the error scan at the moment as well on the hd tune pro.

see attached for hd error:

hd-error.jpg

Done everything you asked but error the preview image is still there on the 500gb hard drive which was shown before.

On the error scan for all the hard drive came up green blocks on the hd tunes pro.

I also ran the other hd tools as well

but error the preview image is still there on the 500gb hard drive

Yea, I know. Spin Retry Count value is a sign of problems in the hard disk mechanical subsystem. You have 1 yellow warning. If the problems persist, consider replacing the hard drive.

I have replaced the faulty hard drive with a new one, when setting up the new hard drive I found out that the bootmgr was on the faulty hard drive which explains the freezing this has been moved to the hard drive which has the os now and the new 750gb seagate hard drive just for work now :D

i report back in a week if and let you know the progress cheers for helping me out much appropriated

Back