Random BSOD window 7 professional version, need help plz THX SO MUCH!!!

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)' started by petertrojan, Dec 8, 2010.

1. petertrojan

petertrojan New Member

I have been getting random BSOD since I upgrade to Window 7 professional from XP a month ago. Not that good with computer so need some help plz. I downloaded the SF Diagnostic Tool and here are the files, plz lend a helping hand for a noob to get rid of this BSOD crash problem, its so annoying. Thanks for your time!!!!

Attached Files:

2. TorrentG

TorrentG Banned

Hi and welcome.

1) Only for this file, use the device manager to search for an update. It's the NVIDIA network adapter driver:

nvm62x32 nvm62x32.sys Fri Oct 17 17:00:39 2008

It should be a 2010 version when done.

2) Reboot. If issues persist, post new crash dump(s) and include a screen shot of CPU-Z spd tab and memory tab.

3. petertrojan

petertrojan New Member

Hi TorrentG thanks for quick reply,

I just use the device manager to search update, its says NVIDIA nForce networking controller is up to date.

4. TorrentG

TorrentG Banned

Which motherboard? You msinfo doesn't have it at all, and only says X-86 based pc.

5. petertrojan

petertrojan New Member

Main Circuit Board b

Board: NF-CK804
    Bus Clock: 200 megahertz
    BIOS: Phoenix Technologies, LTD 6.00 PG 01/05/2006

6. TorrentG

TorrentG Banned

Here's what to do:

1) Download this and extract it to a folder. Close the installer immediately when extraction is done.

NVIDIA DRIVERS 15.49 WHQL

2) Go into the extracted folder, into the ethernet or lan folder. Copy and paste the driver above to C:\Windows\System32\drivers - You want to Copy/replace and choose yes when it asks you.

Reboot.

Then open device manager again and make it search for the update, for good measure, although this should not even be necessary.

7. petertrojan

petertrojan New Member

While I was extracting the file, another BSOD crashed... Well I copy the nvm62x32.sys to the c:/windows/system32/drivers then reboot, and still says my driver up to date. But the driver detail is still 10/17/2008

Attached Files:

8. TorrentG

TorrentG Banned

Try the update driver button now. It should put the new date.

And also:

"2) Reboot. If issues persist, post new crash dump(s) and include a screen shot of CPU-Z spd tab and memory tab."

9. petertrojan

petertrojan New Member

Still says my driver is up to date.

Attached Files:

10. TorrentG

TorrentG Banned

Go into the bios and set that OCZ RAM to use 2.6V (VDIMM or memory voltage) and save.

If issues persist, test the memory overnight with Memtest86+. If errors show, replace the RAM.

Anyhow, that driver is alright, as long as the file itself has successfully been copied over. It is the "real" driver in use and the only thing that matters.