Windows 7 Random BSOD

jeree01

Hi
I am getting sporadical BSOD.

I have tryed to debug it ,but I am not sure about the result. I have read that important are this 2 things:MODULE_NAME: nt , IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe .

So in this case it should be Windows self...it is correct. Or better: This indicates more to software problem,or?

Can you help please?

View attachment 092710-16614-01.dmp

Hello and welcome.

Yes, this is easy to solve. Uninstall your ZoneAlarm software.

You have tons and tons of other old outdated drivers. Highly suggest you update them all, especially the Intel Matrix Storage driver.

OK.I thought to learn here how to solve this by myself in future.Thats why I'm asking how you found this out:)What you used to debug it and where to look...

I use WinDbg. Even if you knew how to use it really well, it still wouldn't have clearly shown the problem.

I know just simply because I know.

How has the machine been....good, right?

Sorry to jump on anothers thread, but I have recently had random BSoD, I also have Zonealarm Extreme Internet Security, is there an incompatability issue? As I am loath to have to remove software I have paid for, especially if it's of no use due to BSoD?!

Sorry to jump on anothers thread, but I have recently had random BSoD, I also have Zonealarm Extreme Internet Security, is there an incompatability issue? As I am loath to have to remove software I have paid for, especially if it's of no use due to BSoD?!

Welcome.

Please create a new thread and post the crash dumps and we shall check it out.

Back