Windows 10 Random Problems

Dominic G Smith

Windows Edge is becoming a joke. Half the time it 'cannot find the page your are looking for. It also prints 'gobbledygook. in IE and in Google e.g. random characters are printed when attempting to enter a web address. It seems to be pushing you towards using Edge and nothing else. I never had this issue in Win 7 (which also booted up and opened programs much faster.) Microsoft need to get their act together and stop putting the blame for 'issues' on other software vendors. I appreciate that it is a 'free' upgrade, but I have lots of other free programs that don't cause me this problem.

Windows Edge is becoming a joke. Half the time it 'cannot find the page your are looking for. It also prints 'gobbledygook. in IE and in Google e.g. random characters are printed when attempting to enter a web address. It seems to be pushing you towards using Edge and nothing else. I never had this issue in Win 7 (which also booted up and opened programs much faster.) Microsoft need to get their act together and stop putting the blame for 'issues' on other software vendors. I appreciate that it is a 'free' upgrade, but I have lots of other free programs that don't cause me this problem.
Cannot find the page
Please also load Chrome and check it there. Than we know if it is an Egde problem or a network problem (maybe Nameserver?)

Gobbledygook
Please check which keyboard and language has been installed. Normally you have an USA International keyboard with your country. You certainly should not see any random characters

Speed
On this forum, it is an independent forum, we think Windows 10 is faster, except just after being installed. I may need a while to get all updates and to optimize. If not something may be wrong with the installation.

Back