Random restarts with BSOD

View attachment Mini dump.zip

I have a HP HPE-300z running Windows 7 64-bit, AMD Phenom II X4 830 Processor 2.80 ghz, with 6gb of ram. I am using this computer at work.

This pc is connected to a server from which I gain access to the firm's files and documents. This pc is also being used as a server by the other computers on the network to gain access to a particular software, called PracticeMaster and Tabs3 (law office management software).

During the day, the BSOD randomly appears for about 2-3 seconds and the computer automatically restarts. Happens anywhere from 1 to several times a day. Very annoying as I lose unsaved work.

If you need any more info, please ask. Any help would be much appreciated!

Hi there, welcome.

1) Uninstall LogMeIn. It is not well on Windows 7.

2) Update Realtek lan driver:

Rt64win7 Rt64win7.sys Thu Mar 04 08:42:52 2010

RTL8111

3) Google for the Kaspersky removal tool and use it in safe mode to remove Kaspersky. Reboot and install MSE.

4) If issues persist, post a screen shot of CPU-Z spd and memory tabs.

Thanks for the extremely quick response. I'm fine with uninstalling LogMeIn, but Kaspersky is our anti-virus software, so I am afraid to leave my computer exposed with any anti-virus software running. Is there another software you recommend that works better with Windows 7?

3) Google for the Kaspersky removal tool and use it in safe mode to remove Kaspersky. Reboot and install MSE.

Sorry, didn't know what MSE was. Googled it and now I understand. Thanks! I'll post an update soon.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.