Windows 7 Razer Mouse

mystic11

Hi! I have Razer Lachesis mice and i have a driver problem. I'm using x64 bit version of Windows 7. Razer driver don't want to remember my settings after reboot. Probably, they work good in Windows XP SP3 32bit. What is more, program which manages the mouse is 32bit. Drivers - 1.10 (win 7 compatible only) Firmware - 1.94 (the newest) Can it be hardware problem? Thanks in advance. Greetings.

Last edited:
you say it doesn't remember the settings? would that be a gaming profile to assign the buttons in the razer app? if so when you create one you must save it and then select as default one to load on windows startup. If you mean the mouse simply doesnt detect properly, try a different USB and let windows redetect it, also try the basic windows driver for the mouse, I have the Deathadder and I don't use any of Raze's drivers or apps, just the one that came off windows update which works perfectly.

Yes, of course. Look I set: dpi 1000 and windows sens to 3,5 and finally i save it. Next i load it and dpi is 1000 and widnows sens is 6,8... How to set it into default?

ok try setting the app to run as admin, by right clicking the apps exe in installation folder, properties, compatibility and set to admin, incase its a privelidge issue

I've just done a quick look on the Rzaer support, theres not a whole lot of info beyond what I've already mentioned, so i'd guess you may have to drop them a support ticket if the admin mode doesnt sort that.

Link Removed - Invalid URL click the top right "CHAT" option to do a realtime web chat with support

Back
Top Bottom