Windows 7 Re: Blue Screen on Startup, Safe Mode fails...

Hello and Welcome !

I have moved you question to a new thread to avoid confusion.

If I understand you correctly you can't login to Computer even Safe Mode, Safe Mode with Networking or Safe Mode with Command pormpt correct ?

launch into the first time Windows OS setup.

If this happens then you need to complete the first time setup. There is no bypassing this once sysprep has been run and set the system back to oobe. (out of box experience)

Run through the setup, it only takes a minute or so and post back and let us know if you were able to get to a log in. Just a note though you may have lost all your data.

Now if you are trying to get through the setup and it blue screens then we have a whole other can of worms to deal with.

Thanks!

H.

Hello and Welcome !

I have moved you question to a new thread to avoid confusion.

If I understand you correctly you can't login to Computer even Safe Mode, Safe Mode with Networking or Safe Mode with Command pormpt correct ?

That is correct. I can't login any way. Replying to haxcid, I'm not able to go through setup. It gives me an unexpected error and tell me it'll continue once the computer restarts. The restart has no effect whatsoever, it gives me the same error and attempts to restart again.

Back