Re: Boot Problem (Blank Screen & Cursor Only)

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Help and Support' started by frankito, Mar 24, 2009.

1. frankito

frankito New Member

the problem is when i want to boot up the computer it goes and takes me to windows error recovery where it asks me 2 choices the startup repair and the the windows normally when i click on the first one it goes on and then a black screen and a arrow and then that's it i turn it off and boot up the same and click on windows normally it goes to its bar loading and then a blue screen shows fast and it restarts and the same 2 choices any help with that any cds help or what thanks

am having problems wth my laptop dell inspiron 1720
    the problem is when i want to boot up the computer it goes and takes me to windows error recovery where it asks me 2 choices the startup repair and the the windows normally when i click on the first one it goes on and then a black screen and a arrow and then that's it i turn it off and boot up the same and click on windows normally it goes to its bar loading and then a blue screen shows fast and it restarts and the same 2 choices any help with that any cds help or what thanks
    [​IMG]

2. kemical

kemical Windows Forum Admin
    Staff Member Premium Supporter Microsoft MVP

Have you tried booting with your vista disk in?