Windows 7 Recovery Disc

TrojanHorse27

Can anybody help me with a link to download repair Disc of Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit SP 1

Last edited:
Download Windows 7 System Recovery Discs

If you’re like most PC users, you probably got Windows 7 with a new PC or laptop. And if you’re like 99% of the population, you get your new machines from one of the major manufacturers. Dell, Acer, HP, Toshiba, Lenovo; who all have one thing in common: they don’t give you a real Windows 7 installation disc with your purchase. Instead, they bundle what they call a “recovery disc” (that’s if you’re lucky – otherwise you’ll have a recovery partition instead) with your machine and leave it at that.

NeoSmart Technologies is hosting a copy of a Windows 7 Recovery Disc for your convenience. It’s a ~150 MiB download ready to burned directly to a CD or DVD. It contains an antivirus scanner, access to system restore, Windows backup, memory diagnostics, and command-line tools for advanced repair procedures. Please note that this download is no longer free, due to licensing restrictions imposed upon us.

etc...

Please note:
NeoSmart was hosting the downloads for free a few years ago and Microsoft forced NeoSmart to stop hosting for free. I thought you should know that NeoSmart was more than happy to host for free but was not allowed to. The current charges are the result of an agreement between NeoSmart and Microsoft.

Windows Vista Recovery Disk are also available for download.

Find someone (anyone) that has a Windows 7 64 bit machine and make a disk for free without downloading. Anyone can make a Windows 7 repair disk from their own machine. There are only two different disk, one for 32-bit and one for 64-bit. However the bit version of Windows is the only bit version that can be created. In other words you can't make a repair disk for a 64-bit machine from a 32-bit machine.

Type "create" in the search box and you should see the program "Create a System Repair Disc" listed.

Last edited:
You could always download the entire Windows 7 SP1 Install DVD.

Link Removed - Not Found

You could always download the entire Windows 7 SP1 Install DVD.

Link Removed - Not Found

Yeah and that makes the whole concept behind Microsoft pushing NeoSmart to charge for a simple repair disk (that anyone can make on their own machine), completely pathetic.

If you are just looking for a repair disk I believe they are host here Link Removed due to 404 Error in ISO format.
These are not the full install ISOs but just for making a repair disk that will support booting your system and using some advanced repair / recovery options.

OMG please i need someones help i have installed windows 7 on my computer, my computer was windows 2000. now i cant play any games soo i want to switch back to windows 200 but i cant plzz tell me how to do it, and no i dont have recovery disk!! plzz help help!!
plz send me a massage to [email protected] or here plzzz OMG I NEED HELP!!!!

Back
Top Bottom