Windows 7 Recurrent BSOD

Currently, nothing is plugged into it other than the Power Supply. I have even checked the CPU. To be honest, I think the Motherboard is dead.

I didn't, because I, First, assumed it was working which it did. Second, It wasn't like I would get told more than I could notice. It worked just fine the whole while. One thing I noticed, though, Is that the Bios lagged the day it stopped working (The Arrow keys would not register as soon as I pressed them.)

I have the Number of the seller. I might call him later to see what he has to say.

I have the Number of the seller. I might call him later to see what he has to say.
Good idea.

Have you tried using more than one stick again? Just for the hell of it really see if it will at least boot?

I have tried every combo. I have even just taken it out of the case and Inspected the back as well as Started it out of the case. The result is Always the same.

From your Experience, can a bad Motherboard cause Memory Management BSODs ?

I see. I'll continue the tests and post Updates whenever it becomes possible. Thank you for everything.

The Seller was not inclined towards handling a product that is not under warranty, so I moved on.

I've, However, got a new motherboard (H61MLV3) and I'll be reporting any new occurrences. Thank you for your support along all the way.

Sorry to hear he wouldn't help out but you have a nice new motherboard so best of luck with that.. :)

Thank you. I first had planned to get a new LGA 775 Motherboard, But I was extremely conflicted as to whether or not acquire another Anonymous Motherboard that came with the brand "Esonic" which had almost no mention of it online. Ultimately, I made my decision to take the one I have now which won me over as soon as it was taken out of its box so that I could see it with its robust looking design and components, even though I had taken the availability of a webpage specifically for it for Granted in addition to not sensing any familiarity towards the Brand "Biostar". So far, I'm happy with my Purchase.

I'm posting any new dump files.

Biostar is a well known brand and introduced many firsts for end users. Nice purchase.

I felt I could trust this Brand. The way the Board looks and performs like speak for themselves.

Here is a new dump file from a Memory Management BSOD that I got just now. Please, Inspect it.

Attachments

• 081416-20451-01.rar
    35.8 KB · Views: 442
Memory management again. Could you get cpu-z and show us every tab please. I'm wondering as you've changed the board if the memory isn't configured properly.

Sure. No problem.

Thank you for any Insight.

P.S. I have already started Isolating RAM Modules again. Both sticks are the same, thus the Dual Channel being enabled when combined. I have checked CPU-Z with both Sticks installed, and DRAM Configuration is the same when there is only one Stick installed.

Edit:
SPD is turned on, on the New Motherboard.

Attachments

• CPU-Z.rar
    620.6 KB · Views: 463
I have checked the BIOS again, And I couldn't spot such option. Any suggestions ?

Apart from checking a single stick in each memory slot overnight with memtest86 I'm not too sure what to suggest. Though the problem happening on a brand new board does seem to point at the memory itself being at fault. Is there anyway you could borrow a couple of sticks to test with?

I have a 1GB Stick of RAM. Before I purchased these, I had no problem with that. Currently, I'm Isolating the Sticks. If both of them ultimately end up to the same Error, I'm Reinstalling Windows.

Do you recommend increasing the Voltage ? The BSOD take nearly a day to occur most of the time. Should I set CAS Latency to 10 ?

Here is a new dump file from a Memory Management BSOD that I got just now. Please, Inspect it.
Looks like i missed a few posts.... Sigh.

Can you post the above dump file again so at least i can look at it. Everytime i try to download it i get a malware error.

Oh and before you do please run malwarebytes:
Free Anti-Malware & Internet Security Software

Also when you got the new motherboard did you purchase any RAM or are these the sticks you were using in the previous moBo?

Back
Top Bottom