Windows 7 Regis Code_24

squirtmph

Can't you please help me out with follow DRIVER error!!
It has being 3rd time I star to see Blue screen and I have done allot research and not success!
Thank you!
0x0000019
0xFFFFF880009B2180
0x0000000000000004
Here is Image taking after running follow link:
http://support.microsoft.com/mats/hardware_device_problems/en-us?entrypoint=lightbox
Image:
<iframe src="https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=ADF576E3EA3472C0&resid=ADF576E3EA3472C0!262&authkey=AKj3hd059EKcN5w" width="165" height="128" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Suggestion:
1. Go to windows Device Manager
2. Click "view" and select "show hidden devices"
3. Scroll down to "storage volumes"
4. Click on the plus to expand.
5. Click on each one listed and right click and uninstall. (you will get a message on some saying to reboot before it takes effect. Select no until you do them all.)
6. Reboot.
7. Wait till windows automatically reinstalls devices. Will prompt to reboot again.
8 Reboot.

Attachments

• REGIS (Code_24) 2014-01-25_16-27-22.pdf
    170.9 KB · Views: 307
I was unable to do that, Norton 360 say was Bad file.
also I try to do it w/ Mini-dump but location was empty.

I will be waiting for you'r response, thank you for looking my post, again!

Unfortunately no. I really need to see the dmp files and associated files. This allows me to use a special debugging software which gives valuable information on what drivers are running and the issues affecting your machine.

I also reread your post and noticed you'd looked in the minidump folder only to find no dmp file. Please change the settings so they look like this:
e0oe.jpg

If you get another bsod then check the minidump folder and post the file.

I also reread your post and noticed you'd looked in the minidump folder only to find no dmp file. Please change the settings so they look like this:
e0oe.jpg

If you get another bsod then check the minidump folder and post the file.
Thank you so much for posting fantastic Image..I like it very much!! }:

Yes, I will. Sir.
After Re-star

Back