Windows 7 Release date!!

They're currently pushing for a late August RTM, however, officially, they're still listing October 3rd or Later as the RTM date.
I think it'll be closer to August, frankly. That's why they've pushed back the preliminary build date "Good until" dates from Aug 1st to July 1st.

They're currently pushing for a late August RTM, however, officially, they're still listing October 3rd or Later as the RTM date.
I think it'll be closer to August, frankly. That's why they've pushed back the preliminary build date "Good until" dates from Aug 1st to July 1st.

Agreed. As long as it makes it out by holiday season 09 I'll be happy.. :) I'll be lining up early to get a copy of Win 7...

I hate to give away my complete, utter noobiness, but could someone smarter than I am suggest what we're likely to want to do if our evaluations expire on 1 July and the release isn't shipping until August?

:)

Well you will most likely have to switch back to vista for the short period. Their are activation cracks online but i never recommend those to anyone since you cant get windows updates with them. Just go back to vista for the time and then wait.

hey i think we all have until august 1. i know when you run winver it say Evalution copy... 7/1/2009... but i think you get a 30 day leway until it expires. not 100% sure on that though.

My copy expires 0n 8/1/2009 so i dont know why all of yours show 7/1/2009 it is weird.

there is a working crack to make it work till next year so i will just use that near the end i think till its released

Back