Windows 7 REstart...restart...and restart

zidanez

ReSTART...ReSTART... Help Me Please...
cry.gif

My System Just Restart Again and again...
cry.gif
I'd try with safe mode, it's just same problem : restart..
cry.gif
Try to Repair...: Restart in middle of process...
cry.gif
What should I do???

Here Error massage :
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA8004CAE748
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\051110-18751-01.dmp
C:\Users\ZidaneZ\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-24102-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Thanks For help....
As you know while I'm wrote this post my system was restart 4 times...:(

MSI 790FX-GD70
AMD Athlon II X2 240
Corsair Dominator TW3X4G1600C9d
Thermolab Baram CPU HSF
ASUS DVDRW Multi (IDE)
Seagate 250GB (S-ATA)
POV Black Diamond 500W
Windows 7 Ultimate X32/X64

Last edited:
Can you attempt to boot up from the Windows 7 DVD and perform a Start Up Repair or System Restore back to a previous date?

Sure, I've been do that.. but problem still happened... At last I try to use my old Windows XP Home Edition SP-2 too... and there's I get this problems too...:confused::confused:

Did you recently install a security update from Microsoft

And, are you running McAfee anti-virus?

dump files

Could you upload the 051110-18751-01.dmp file for us to look over?

No, sometimes this error happened since Fresh Install Windows finished.. sometimes before I'm installing driver etc.. but sometimes this error happened after I was successfully installing driver and windows updates too..:confused:

here is dump file that you want...

Attachments

• CWindowsMinidump051310-24289-01.dmp.rar
    82.1 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Just to clarify, if you boot to the Install DVD or some other media, does the system reboot?

I am not the one that reads dump files, but it seems the 124 code is the same and indicates a hardware problem.

If the system is not stable without Windows in control, I would start unplugging, removing any hardware I could.

Is the cooling fan still running on the CPU? Anything inside come loose or unseat? Any unusual noises likes pops or sizzles or changes in hard drive sound?

Got another video card you could try?

Just to clarify, if you boot to the Install DVD or some other media, does the system reboot?

I am not the one that reads dump files, but it seems the 124 code is the same and indicates a hardware problem.

If the system is not stable without Windows in control, I would start unplugging, removing any hardware I could.

Is the cooling fan still running on the CPU? Anything inside come loose or unseat? Any unusual noises likes pops or sizzles or changes in hard drive sound?

Got another video card you could try?

Not sure... it's could reboot anytime :( , My cooling system is allright. My CPU only 36C heat.
Try to another video card, the error still happened..
But may this problems was caused by my power supply?

Could it be the power supply, I do not know for sure. Depending on if it is failing and how would make a difference in the types of problems encountered. I have not used a PSU checker, but you might try that or get a new/another one to try.

Problems like this may be hard to track down since it could be several things, if it is really a hardware problem.

Reghakr is looking at antivirus software and I have seen it also cause some strange problems.

At last.. after I'm trying to check one by one of my pheriperals, it's seem caused by my ASUS IDE DVDRW... but I'm confusing why this is not happened while I used it to install OS?? :confused:
But after Fresh install OS, every I connected my DVDRW my PC back to error.... Why?? Should I change my DVDRW? or is it about IDE Driver and Controller? :confused:

Hard to say about your DVD. Perhaps it needs a firmware update.

For it to work correctly in Win 7, there is a possibility you need to install the motherboard chipset drivers if there are any for Win 7. On some occassions the Win 7 vanilla drivers do not handle all motherboard devices.

If the drive is on an IDE channel by itself, did you set it to master?

If the drive is older, I would probably look for a newer one.

It's Kapersky that's causing the blue screens.

Either disable it or uninstall it completely and install another anti-virus package.

No, sometimes this error happened since Fresh Install Windows finished.. sometimes before I'm installing driver etc.. but sometimes this error happened after I was successfully installing driver and windows updates too..:confused:

here is dump file that you want...

If you were experiencing this error both before and after driver updates as well as from the moment you had a clean installation, this issue could be hardware related. Could you run chkdsk for us and give us the results?

If you don't already know, you need to to to Start > Run, type cmd and hit Enter.

Now type chkdsk.

Back