Windows 10 reverse ssh

That's not how a reverse ssh tunnel works. You have to setup the reverse ssh tunnel on the system you want to connect to thats behind a nat. This establishes a connection on the nat router NAT uses the ports to determine where a connection is NAT'd to. When you connect to the ssh tunnel from outside your taking advantage of the NAT technology.

That's not how a reverse ssh tunnel works. You have to setup the reverse ssh tunnel on the system you want to connect to thats behind a nat. This establishes a connection on the nat router NAT uses the ports to determine where a connection is NAT'd to. When you connect to the ssh tunnel from outside your taking advantage of the NAT technology.
Ohhh, so i need to do the reverse ssh from server side. Dang. Ok,. I guess i just need to contact a company and see if they have student deals for a basic vps. Then i can use that as a way to reverse ssh into my pc at home since CenturyLink blocks ssh protocol.

I tried using my phone as an ssh server but it blocks inbound traffic from outside world. I have my phones public ip 174.x.x.x and could not get my pc to connect. But locally i could.

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom