Windows 7 rund1132.exe error

steve004

Hallo all,
Fast 4days i am fail to operate my scanner,microsoft work n all other programe.When i try to open i get a error C/windows/SYSTEM32/rund1132.exe error.
Now i have deceided i will format my window 7 n install window xp but during installation i get a error (Check for virus from computer.Remove any newly installed Hard Drive or Hard Drive controllers.Check ur hard drive to make sure it is properly configured n terminated.Run CHKDSK/F to check for hard drive corruption n that restart ur computer...
Anyone TELL me in step how i can remove the error ??????

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Need help

Hello and welcome to the Windows 7 Forums.

Sorry for any mis-understandings:

You formatted and then installed Windows 7? Or was it an upgrade? When do you receive the error message?
Post back :)

i am using Window 7 n trying to install window xp in my laptop n get a error (Check for virus from computer.Remove any newly installed Hard Drive or Hard Drive controllers.Check ur hard drive to make sure it is properly configured n terminated.Run CHKDSK/F to check for hard drive corruption n that restart ur computer...

Installation Fehler ***STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF78D2524, 0x00000034, ...

Last edited:

OK, well, I'd say it's a simple problem with the partition.
As mentioned, you could run the disk checker utility..
But since you're trying to install Windows XP, it would just be efficient to backup and format, with a clean installation.
This should eliminate the problem.

Back
Top Bottom