Windows 7 SAW & Windows 7 (32bit)

james parke

i installed it last night and i had a directx audio error, so i went on MS site and got directx 9 and installed it, got rid of that error.. but now the game wont even load. i start the game and open task manger and it shows it runnin, but after a few minutes it will go away, like it crashed...
sad.gif
... i even installed the PhysX stuff for nvidia and it still does the same thing...

i stayed up till 1:30PM last night looking on google, but i couldnt find any help ..
sad.gif

anyone had any problems with this and managed to get it working? anyone know of a update? cause i couldnt find one....

btw.. i looked up the requirements and im good, i think, so i dont understand what is going on ...
sad.gif

edit: tried to run as admin & i set compatibility to xp sp3 & then vista ... nothing ... O_O ...

------------------------------------------
system spec's...
-------------------------------------------

intel pentium 4 - 2.26GHz
1GIG of hardware ram - about 7 or 8GIG's of VM
nvidia geforce3 Ti 200
Hard Drive's: (1) 40gig (1) 80gig & (1) 500gig

it should at least run with these spec's right? i got no error message or nothing.. i had to open task manger to see it crash... O_O ...

btw everything is installed on the 80GIG HD....

You don't have the right system requirements. I looked it up for you; Saw: The Videogame System Requirements - PC Game Saw: The Videogame System Specs . So you can't run it.

And the reason it doesn't start at all can be because you installed drivers after the game, so reinstalling the game could fix this, otherwise you should try to reinstall windows, and then first reinstall all drivers and direct x 9 before you install any games.

I had the same problem with games that didn't load, and have posted a thread here on this forums with what solved it for me.

Back