Windows 10 screensaver option

2yz4ransom

I understand the setup of a screen saver, Settings, Personalization, Lock screen, etc.

But there is another option that I have used and I cannot find it now. I have searched all over.
This is odd, Because I was just using that option this weekend and I know I dont have a 3rd party program. Now it just shows the single photo screensaver. There has to be another way than above. I wonder if Microsoft did an update I dont know about over the weekend and disabled it.

What I want to call the effect is a floating screen saver. The images (photos) gradually zoom toward you. Each image as it changes can have 1 photo or a collage of 2 to 6 different pallets. All I recall is that to get that option is a dialog box and to check small square to check, roll (?). It looks great. Rather than the standard 1 photo at a time.

Thank you to any of you windows 10 power users

Untitled.png

I am aware of doing that setup. What I was asking if there was the option of what I was describing above. But thanks for your reply.

not the one I had but I found a microsoft site that others had the exact same issue. And it can still be read, but the thread is closed. I called microsoft as well and they did not have an answer. Further more that effect was removed from windows 10. if it were removed, I used it for one day and then the next day it disappeared. It was offered in Windows Essentials for Windows 7, but not 10. They closed that app out

HI Thanks for your answer my idea was to edit as a Win 7 opportunity / memory photo pity that removed that opportunity Thank you for your reply that my translator's word form doesn't always sit on the idea. Rapaaja

Last edited:
Back