Screenshot corner

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Show your mad screenshots here.. Anything can be posted (as long as it isn't offensive nor break forum rules) covering any topic from gaming to cool Desktops.. So c'mon dig those screenies out and start posting..

I'll start the ball rolling with this one taken whilst playing Fallout 3:

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Me and my dog consider our next move...

Nice little friend you've got there, I am about to quit Mirror's Edge and start Fallout 3.

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Mirror's Edge => ATI's => feels great => 63 FPS I get

Now a potholing dog... That would be awesome!

Not sure on the rappeling (abseiling) though...

Nice little friend you've got there, I am about to quit Mirror's Edge and start Fallout 3.

Mirror's Edge => ATI's => feels great => 63 FPS I get

Sounds good man.. As for Fallout 3, I just can't believe how huge it is.. Submarines, space ships and of course underground tunnels are all part and parcel of this amazing game.. It's going to take weeks to finish as intend to visit everywhere...

Looks like your all set up for some serious potholing :)

Lol, some positive thinking in classical stereotypes, well put - "for some serious potholing". :)

kemical said:
Sounds good man.. As for Fallout 3, I just can't believe how huge it is.. Submarines, space ships and of course underground tunnels are all part and parcel of this amazing game.. It's going to take weeks to finish as intend to visit everywhere...

Sounds adventurous indeed. Many gamers magazines called Fallout 3 the best game of the year, and all online reviews come to the same conclusion that Fallout 3 is one of the best games ever made.

Sounds adventurous indeed. Many gamers magazines called Fallout 3 the best game of the year, and all online reviews come to the same conclusion that Fallout 3 is one of the best games ever made.

I have to agree with that statement.. It's certainly one of the best games I've ever played..

Another Fallout 3 shot...

Wow! I like the last one for obvious reasons but they are all pretty wild.. Did you design them yourself or download a transformation package like stardock?

Good job man. You've got a good eye when it comes to design..

Yes you can actually.. I never thought to do that before I took the screenshot.

a couple of shots from gta 4 the explotion on the black is my frav.

Attachments

• gta4 boom.jpg
    gta4 boom.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 516
  • gta4.jpg
    gta4.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 440
  • gta4 death.jpg
    gta4 death.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 534
  • gta4 nice parking.jpg
    gta4 nice parking.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 389
Here's another from Fallout 3. I liked this one particularly because of the view especially when you know it's nearly all traversable and that's just on this map alone... This game is huge! Anyway for those in the know It's taken from the top of 'Tenpenny Towers'..

Back