Windows 7 sderf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. You don't like me.

I don't know you. All I know is what you do... and I haven't seen you do anything constructive.

I love my children, I have raised 3 but still advise them not to smoke and take drugs.

In the same way I'm simply suggesting that I would appreciate something positive and constructive.

I'll let you the very minute that I consider your opinion about what I should do with my time to be important.

People come here for all kinds of help. I'm just trying to offer you some constructive advice, much like your goal to help Microsoft through your suggestions and recommendations. I guess we are more alike than I realized.

In case you haven't noticed, what you think about it doesn't matter to me one way or the other

It matters to you. You spend your time and effort writing these replies. If you didn't care you would just go on your way.

if you keep your personal comments about me to yourself.

I have been very careful not to say anything personal. I simply suggested that you post something positive, display your talents and skills.

Sonny, I sold my first program in 1979, a tool for designing racing sailboat hulls that employed 3-dimensional integration, hydrodynamics, was coded mostly in assembler, and that drew engineering drawings on a really snazzy plotter, the likes of which few people had ever seen. After that I went into developing educational applications and networks for a decade

And I designed and built and few my first airplane in 2004.
http://perfectflyer.com/how.htm

...but that doesn't matter here. People want solutions, they don't come here to look at our trophy cases.

You might have used some of my software when you were learning to read.

That kinda seems like a personal attack... even though you do imply that I know how to read... I just not sure how I should interpret that remark.

I'm uninterested in your advice, especially since you advise people to violate the Microsoft EULA without, apparently, understanding what you're doing.

You still haven't learn this:

http://windows7forums.com/security-zone/26144-microsoft-admits-its-gpl-violation-will-reissue-windows-7-tool-under-open-source-lic.html

I will talk about Windows anytime I want and in any way that I want, since I'm an expert

Aren't we all... Perhaps it would break the tension if I sing a song to you.

I'm so much cooler online.

I'm six foot five and I look damn good
I drive a Maserati, I'm a black belt in karate
And I love a good glass of wine

I live in Malibu
I pose for Calvin Klein
I've been in GQ
I'm single and I'm rich
And I got a set of six-pack abs that would blow your mind

I'm so much cooler online
Yeah, I'm cooler online.

No one is going to take you serious and believe you are an expert UNTIL you solve some problems that visitors post here. Simple, bottom line... nothing else matters or has any value.

I don't know you. All I know is what you do... and I haven't seen you do anything constructive.
And, naturally, you see all and know all. Pffft!

I'm simply suggesting that I would appreciate something positive and constructive. People come he for all kinds of help. I'm just trying to offer you some constructive advice.

How's that working out for you?

I have been very careful not to say anything personal.
To quote from your previous post:
You just stand out as someone with nothing to contribute.
In what way is that not "personal"?

I simply suggested that you post something positive, display your talents and skills.
Look, if you're going to judge me by implying that you've read all of my comments on this site, at least you could display some competence and actually read all of my comments on this site. There aren't that many.

You still haven't learn this:

So now you're using an irrelevant post by you in an attempt to claim that it's okay to reverse engineer and alter Microsoft's installation media in violation of the EULA. What exactly does that change? You're allowed to do it because Microsoft inadvertently included some GPL code in a tool that they didn't originally release as open source? Two wrongs make a right?

And I notice that you're replying to my detailed critique of your bad advice, as lame as your reply is, not in the thread in which I presented that critique and the evidence supporting it but here, instead. Nevertheless, I won't repeat what I wrote there. You'll just run away again so you can find some other thread in which to complain about me.

Perhaps it would break the tension if I sing a song to you.
And now that you've gone completely off the deep end, I will end this useless conversation. Of course, you're free to continue your rant, but I won't be listening. Still, perhaps some of your fans will be interested. I hope that you find it fulfilling.

'EveningStarNM' there is an unhelpful, unappealing distraction you have managed to initiate.

Actually, I didn't initiate it. I started talking about Windows 7 in a Windows 7 general discussion forum, and tblount didn't like what I had to say, so he started getting personal in his criticism of me, as you now have, as well.

And when someone mentions my name in a post, rest assured that I WILL respond. If you don't want to be "distracted" by me, then you should quit reading and responding to my posts.

See how simple that is?

I am not responsible for your feelings. You are.

Guy's,
as this thread is not really going anywhere and it seems the OP's problem has been solved, I'm going to close it before things get really heated..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back