Sending photo as an attachment via Live Mail

Is there a way to send a photo (Jpg) as an attachment using Windows Live Mail the same way as Outlook Express would do? When I try to send a photo as an attachment it is sent in an album using SkyDrive (What ever that is). I can sent word files OK, but not photos.
Thanks for your help
Charles Ranheim

Click on the album in the e-mail, in the Format toolbar select paperclip and it's done!

john3347

Extraordinary Member
Premium Supporter
Is there a way to send a photo (Jpg) as an attachment using Windows Live Mail the same way as Outlook Express would do? When I try to send a photo as an attachment it is sent in an album using SkyDrive (What ever that is). I can sent word files OK, but not photos.
Thanks for your help
Charles Arnhem

You can send a photo as a standard file (first option in the attachments row - same as word files). This should answer the specific question you asked.

If your recipients have Silverlight installed - or are willing to install it - the photo album does make a very good vehicle for multiple photos. I often send 25 and up to 100 large photos at a time in one email. The recipient views them all and downloads and saves whichever of them they wish.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.