Windows 7 Server error with ordering at Gateway.

blackzr

I bought new computer from Gateway recently and ordered Window 7 for free... however at the part of confirming order - the server error pops up and i don't know if my order did got completed or not...

I tried to order again but I can't use the serial number again because I already used it from previous order...
I contacted to Gateway via email and no reply yet... so for more help, i'm posting here for help if anyone can help me....

This is what says in server error site:

Server Error in '/Upgrade' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Source Error: [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] Window_7_Upgrade.order_ACER.Page_Init(Object sender, EventArgs e) +105 System.Web.UI.Control.OnInit(EventArgs e) +131 System.Web.UI.Page.OnInit(EventArgs e) +15 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +142 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1476

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3053; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3053

Link Removed due to 404 Error[/FONT]

Back