Sharing Folder

Devilstompa

Hello I have a folder SMB called Windows server it's under share/WindowsServer but when I try to click on it it wont let me in folder. I set the permissions for everyone then full access. Is there any other settings to change ? Thanks

Your post isn't exactly that clear. You a directory, I'm assuming called SMB and have it shared? How are you trying to access it? Did you set both NTFS and share permissions to Everyone these are different permissions with NTFS superceing share permissions.

How do I set NTFS permissions. Sorry I'm trying to describe it best as I can. I set the share permissions to everyone then full access. But it still wont let me in the folder. Theres a setting I'm missing

How do I set NTFS permissions. Sorry I'm trying to describe it best as I can. I set the share permissions to everyone then full access. But it still wont let me in the folder. Theres a setting I'm missing
If I share my hdd S: that's mirrored it works and let's me into the folder but if I create a new file and share it from shares it wont let me access the new folder.

I had a question about setting up a pool also. When I try to setup a pool I'm not seeing disks that i can click on and add before I tried that I set both of my disks to raid 1 mirror. So does it not read it as 2 separate disks then to create a pool. Thank you just wondering

Back