Windows Vista Shattered Horizon game

philwhite

Just been looking at this game i found while browsing the Nvidia website. I looks really cool and the graphics are amazing.
It is only available for the PC and is a Digital Download only. Futuremark are the developers and it is available from November 4th.
I decided to go for it and the cost is reasonable too at £17.95 UK Pounds.
Not sure what the file size is though but it will be pretty big no doubt and it only works on Vista or 7 and is DX10 so XP users with DX9 will miss out.

Take a look at the In Game trailers which are quite amazing.

Here is a link to a trailer on the official website. Shattered Horizon

Enjoy.....

Phil.

Yea i like the sound of a fps in zero gravity...sounds like the "007 / Moonraker" battle sequence finally been realised in video game form..lol

I was one of the beta testers on this game and whilst I think I'm still under NDA until it's release, it's a pretty good game.. If your buying it Phil then I may see you out there in the big blue yonder?

OK kemical, i have bought it but can't download it till it's release date. Have you any idea what the download size is at all??
I use a 20 meg cable connection so if it runs at full transfer rate it probably won't take that long fingers crossed.

Phil.

If it's anything like the beta then it isn't massive, although to be honest I'm unsure as to what size the end product will be... It's pretty cool though, once you get the hang of zero G, many possiblities present themselves...:cool:

Back
Top Bottom