Should I upgrade my Vista installation now or not?

Has anybody already upgraded their installation? I've got a PDC copy of Win7 and bought myself a new HP Touchsmart as my main machine. I've got it all up and running on Vista and am contemplating installing Win7 as my operating system. I want to start developing for win7 using visual studio 2008 now and that would be so easier if win7 is the main OS (i've got it in a virtualbox already, but that doesn't seem to support multi touch).

Any answer would be very welcome.

Ps: I use MS software only. And if Outlook, Word and VS runs fine, I'm happy.

Bye,
Bart

FYI : I went for it :)

Kyle

I would NOT install it as your main OS, especially since there's no way to get around the 30-Day Trial period at this point.

Activation on windows 7

Hi Kyle, I've installed Windows 7 and got it activated.

Kyle

Proof, please? :)

if you still have youre beta key for windows vista you can us this to activate windows 7. It worked for me. i post a screenshot as proof tonight.
Sorry for my bad english i from belgium :lol:

Kyle

I believe you, I was reading up and I put all of mine in but they were used too many times.
I need a new one :(

I believe you, I was reading up and I put all of mine in but they were used too many times.
I need a new one :(
check your inbox on this forum. I have send you one that i had left.
greetz

Kyle

Thanks a bunch man, worked perfect.
So yeah, if you have a vista beta key, you can register your copy.

Matt

I had a vista beta key, but seems like I lost the email. :( Oh well, I guess I'll have to see if I have it somewhere.

I would NOT install it as your main OS, especially since there's no way to get around the 30-Day Trial period at this point.
I agree insofar as installing it as your main OS. However, there are ways to get around the 30 day trial period.

I'm actually using it as my main on my laptop, and yes, mine's good til August 1st 2009. So there are ways to circumvent the 30 day period now.

I had a vista beta key, but seems like I lost the email. :( Oh well, I guess I'll have to see if I have it somewhere.

Check ur inbox....

Matt

Woo! thanks a lot. I guess I should have paid more attention to Microsoft telling me to keep the Vista beta keys.

Anymore Vista Beta keys around? Ive only got 5 Days of my trial left

iroken22

Extraordinary Member
Premium Supporter
Re

If u still are using windows vista beta u need to upgrade to a proper version of windows vista or download and install the new windows 7 beta

Anymore Vista Beta keys around? Ive only got 5 Days of my trial left
Searched On Google
Visit Here
Microsoft Windows 7 Activation 2008 Build 6801 - SymbianStar
Download This as shown on that page
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
or Read this......
http://www.blogsdna.com/1437/downlo...-beta-build-6801-activation-crack-torrent.htm
and try this....
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4503548/Windows_7_Crack_by_Cypher

If it works thanks to the original Posters.....
If it doesn't work then ask me.. I'll try for more.....

Last edited:
I am using windows 7 but Vista Beta keys work to activate windows 7 to

doesnt matter now ive activated it

someone told me you can put X's in it.... XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
& it'll last 90-120 days?

idk if it works or not...
just read it across teh net

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.