Windows 7 Show Preview

DannyF5104

Hi, Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong section. I was wondering if there was a program or software that could show previews of files. I want it so when I insert a memory stick or a memory unit it shows previews of some of files. Thanks, Have a nice day

Hi Danny,
do you mean that if you plug a memory stick into the pc and the memory stick contains files you want to see a preview of those files? If so, then you only have to click on the drive in question to view what's contained or do you mean something else?

Hi Danny,
do you mean that if you plug a memory stick into the pc and the memory stick contains files you want to see a preview of those files? If so, then you only have to click on the drive in question to view what's contained or do you mean something else?
Hi, Thanks for replying, I was wanting a program that as soon as you enter the memory stick it loads a few preview windows of documents or pictures off that memory stick. Thanks

I'm afraid it's going to take some trial and error. I don't know of any app which does what you describe and can only point you to possible solutions..

Back