Site Introduced Ads in Members Posts - NOT COOL!

Digerati

Fantastic Member
Microsoft MVP
I am very unhappy with the site's policies to introduce ads into members posts without their knowledge or permission. I think it is very deceptive, disappointing and uncalled for.

I am referring to ads that appear when users submit posts they typed using key words like, r e g i s t r y, c r a s h and d r i v e rs (but without the spaces). These words appear normal when entered and when previewing, but once the post is submitted, they are modified as links to Uniblue sites for their R e g i s t r y Booster and D r i v e r Scanner - WITHOUT THE POSTER'S PERMISSION. :mad:

That is totally NOT COOL and very deceptive. And I find it insulting the site would USE and MANIPULATE its members in such a way.

These ad links give the appearance the poster is recommending and endorsing those products when they had absolutely no intention of doing so - and I assure you, I DON'T ENDORSE or RECOMMEND EITHER. I don't appreciate this site interjecting those links, or the implications they suggest into my comments.

Please remove that feature from member posts immediately!

Last edited:

Super Sarge

I total agree

Digerati

Fantastic Member
Microsoft MVP
Test.

Drivers
Registry
Crash

Digerati

Fantastic Member
Microsoft MVP
@SuperSarge - Are those three words links?

Super Sarge

No links on those three words
Drivers
Registry
Crash

Digerati

Fantastic Member
Microsoft MVP
Great. Thanks.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.