Windows 10 SITE UNKNOWN

Curious

Extraordinary Member
Hello again,
From times and normally once a day i receive or in IE or in Microsoft edge this connection to a site that i don´t know why tis happen.
How i can eliminate this to happen, because the situation occurs automatically.
The file is uploaded.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards to all

José Paiva

Attachments

• adf.ly IE.JPG
    adf.ly IE.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 302
This is most likely caused by a form of malware called a browser hijacker. Do you have any malware protection installed? I would download Malwarebytes free and Spybot and run them both from safe mode.

Whatever you choose to do DO NOT click the link. It is a financial institution, to my knowledge. Fairly harmless, except that from then you will be harassed big time, with offers to invest your money.
It does seem, as Neemobeer suggests, that you have been hijacked in some way. But, take a look in your start up options and see if something is running there.

It's also worth checking your browsers on your home network with another different computer, and seeing if you get the same error message screen. If you don't, that 1st PC is definitely infected with some virus/malware; apply the suggestions from Neemo to detect/clean and you'll be all set to go.:up:.

If a 2nd PC in your home, either that you already own, or borrow from a friend, neighbor, or family-member, also has the same exact error message screen it could be that you have a very rare Router-Virus. These are extremely difficult to remove. And cleaning/removing the virus/malware will prove futile, since as soon as you connect ANY computer to the router in your home, it will be immediately reinfected again! If you get to this point, take a look at my ROUTER VIRUS REMOVAL PROCEDURE post here: Drivers Constantly Being Corrupted

Best of luck to you,:encouragement:
<<BIGBEARJEDI>>

Hello again,
From times and normally once a day i receive or in IE or in Microsoft edge this connection to a site that i don´t know why tis happen.
How i can eliminate this to happen, because the situation occurs automatically.
The file is uploaded.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards to all

José Paiva
As many have indicated this is adware/malware and its best to run Malwarebytes.

Back
Top Bottom