Windows 7 Skype no body can hear me!

Psirus

Hi,
today I tried to use skype with win7 but nobody can hear me (the test call as well).

Btw its possible to record an little .wma file where I can hear myself so the driver must work!

Does anybody else use skype ?

I'm using skype on win7 and it works fine. Is skype using the correct mic and such in the settings? That would be my suspicion...

yes it does....do you installed it? I'm using my version out of the winXP c:/programm/skype ...maybe this is the problem i try to install it under win7

PS : pls have a look at my wc3 Problem ;D Rubric Games

I reinstalled Skype but it doesnt work =/

which version do you use?

I found the reason y my wc3 started with a black screen the problem were/are the audio driver..mybe thats the same problem...with driver do you use to run skype?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes it does....do you installed it? I'm using my version out of the winXP c:/programm/skype ...maybe this is the problem i try to install it under win7

PS : pls have a look at my wc3 Problem ;D Rubric Games

I reinstalled Skype but it doesnt work =/

which version do you use?

I found the reason y my wc3 started with a black screen the problem were/are the audio driver..mybe thats the same problem...with driver do you use to run skype?

I had version 3.8.
Win 7 warned me before installing for known issues with this software. My 3.8 version would crash after few seconds of working. I have uninstalled it.
i pressed check compatibility at window which warned me about incompatibility of skype 3.8, and windows found me skype 4.0 beta. It works fine, but havem't tested voice through that version.

Back
Top Bottom