Windows 7 Skyrim 1.6 Beta patch

Discussion in 'Windows Games' started by kemical, May 26, 2012.

1. kemical

kemical Windows Forum Admin
    Staff Member Premium Supporter Microsoft MVP

News on the new update:

Reference:

News - All News

Edit: For those using the skyrim script extender, a new beta can be found here: http://skse.silverlock.org/ (needed otherwise mods like SkyUI won't work properly)

#1 kemical, May 26, 2012
    Last edited: May 26, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. Mike

Mike Windows Forum Admin
    Staff Member Premium Supporter

Although I tested one of the betas on Steam during early release, I'm still waiting for the DLC and will probably check out the new patch when it's done. I like the improvements they are making. If you look at how they published DLC's for Morrowind they were major, major upgrades to the original game. It looks like that is what they are aiming at and, if so, it will be very fun to play an entire new installment. The DLCs for Oblivion and New Vegas were not well received, and it looks like they are taking pieces from that. +1 for all Skyrim gamers. Thanks, Ross.

3. aadamjohnsons

aadamjohnsons New Member

I really appreciate you for sharing patch file and Guideline about Patch file of Skyrim game as I am looking for such kind of beta patch file for the Skyrim 1.6. game.

4. kemical

kemical Windows Forum Admin
    Staff Member Premium Supporter Microsoft MVP

Your very welcome.. The game definitely runs smoother with the patch especially if your running a huge wad of mods lol..