Windows 10 Slick Trick!

Yes. I have just been reading of the problem on another forum. Roll back usb drivers??

Hi

My Windows Old folder only took 1 GB of space.
I moved it to another drive, once I'm sure I have no use for it I'll delete it.

My C:\ drive uses 55 GB of disk space.

I've made 7 Disk Images so far, since there was an update yesterday I'll make number 8 today and delete the ones that came before the version change.

I'm still pushing EaseUS TODO free backup.
Only takes me 15 minutes to create a disk image and about the same to restore, it has worked every time.

Easiest backup program to use that I've ever had.

I'll make an image before and after every major update from now on.

At least if things go bad I can go back and try again.

Mike

This way of updating will quickly fill up small drives like a lot of the new 30-50 G solid state hard drives. I'd prefer the actual ISO also.
Joe

This way of updating will quickly fill up small drives like a lot of the new 30-50 G solid state hard drives. I'd prefer the actual ISO also.
Joe

Ok, what am I missing here? So now 'we' get new Builds the same way Microsoft get them internally, as updates. Updated the Build not, added (another) one. No, additional space used. Is there? Or am I missing something here...

Cheers,
Drew
Windows 10OS.jpg

Perhaps you are referring to the Build updates, Joe? They are not mandatory, and will finish with the retail release, of course. Trouble is mentioning a normal update, nothing new there, except that, for the moment, they are automatic rather than user choice.

Back