Windows 7 Slow computer

PattiChati

My computer is slow no matter where it is. The stupid little blue circle keeps going around and around until the page opens. I have done all the cleaning I am supposed to. The other forum actually took over my computer and went in and got rid of xoftspy. We were going to do a clean install of windows and I am afraid to. That is when things went south over there. I am just not computer saavy enough to do that and at least now my computer works. Other little things happen which I won't go into now.
Now I am supposed to put my specs on here, right? It's been so long I don't remember how to do it anymore. Thanks.

My computer is slow no matter where it is. The stupid little blue circle keeps going around and around until the page opens. I have done all the cleaning I am supposed to. The other forum actually took over my computer and went in and got rid of xoftspy. We were going to do a clean install of windows and I am afraid to. That is when things went south over there. I am just not computer saavy enough to do that and at least now my computer works. Other little things happen which I won't go into now.
Now I am supposed to put my specs on here, right? It's been so long I don't remember how to do it anymore. Thanks.

I am please you were able to find out how to start a new thread Patti.

So you say your computer is slow. What have you got,Windows 7,Windows Vista or Windows XP? And is it a desktop computer or a laptop? And how old is the computer? Andrea Borman.

Back
Top Bottom