Windows 7 So funny!!

Drew

Banned
Grateful for the good laugh I got here today. Just hilarious, felt neat to actually, LOL :D:teeth_smile::p

Didn't even have to scroll down to the Watercooler, either :thumbs_up:

Just too funny... Oooou, my ribs :confused_smile:.

OMG, another, almost, even better, LMAO!! :ahaha: Oh, that's SOoo funny!!

Oh, you guys are good... y'all don't miss 1 side-splitting iota. What a hoot, it's a trip whatever the next clever bit of wit will be... bloody super :thumbs_up::thumbs_up: Been a riotous day so far...

Cheers,
Drew :)

Those seem to be the threads that are really active. Many OPs that post a real problem go AWOL.

Maybe cus many OPs have a reasonable, sensible actual query, take the answer w/ a "thank you" & job done... til some new actual question or other need... when they respectfully come to listen to what we may have to say, to help them.

Those threads have more activity than all the rest of this site combined. They would really inspire confidence in somebody looking for help!
Joe

Joe, what can we say? We asked, was even you, I think, 1st suggested the stuff be in the Water Cooler, @ least. & yet... it or they, the aforementioned threads, linger & grow as new ppl think the idea is to respond... they never received the "Ignore" memo

Drew

My 2 cents worth....on any other forum that kind of nonsense would not be tolerated and they would be banned. I just had to say it.

I know, 'bass'. I'd been biting my tongue but, agree. Instead I was scolded for what I did say so... will just leave it @... very in-ter-est-ing & that's worth @ least 2 cents... maybe we arn't the only 1s thought of it.

You just had to say it & maybe it just had to be said.

My 2 cents worth....on any other forum that kind of nonsense would not be tolerated and they would be banned. I just had to say it.

Most forums would have been banned her last year when she started sharing her you don't need AV on your computer with people looking for help! I know some regular posters who left then because of that. A lot more have also disappeared since.
Joe

Sad to lose ppl!

Y
ou serious??!! Actually told ppl, sounding like authoritarian advice not to use A-V? That totally, completely contridicts, violates anything & everything that should come from & be expected of a site like this. To advocate absolute negation of fundamental security 'Best Practises' crosses so many lines!! From here where internet protection should be a primary goal to convey to Members & Visitors.

Yeeeesh!

Did I mention, YEEEEESH!!

Drew

Back
Top Bottom