Social Group GFX Team

Ciara

Just started a new group (GFX Team), so if your into GFX lets see what you can do ? the team should be able to take requests for Forum Sig's, Avatars etc. Team Logo made by me :)

GFX Team - Windows 7 Forums

gfxteamg.png

Last edited:
[langtitle=sv]Re: Social Group GFX Team[/langtitle]

[lang=sv]My latest Sig

Ciara 7 sig.png

Dont be shy lets see your work ! :p[/lang]

Re: [langtitle=sv]Re: Social Group GFX Team[/langtitle]

My current sigpic (not in use):
Link Removed - Invalid URL

You can very lightly see my name in the overlay in the top left.

Need a new one for summer I think.

That's pretty awesome :) I'll consider it!

If this catches more attention (I'll mention it in my June update), you may want to consider creating an actual group for it. There you could easily post messages, signatures and your own announcements.

That's pretty awesome :) I'll consider it!

If this catches more attention (I'll mention it in my June update), you may want to consider creating an actual group for it. There you could easily post messages, signatures and your own announcements.

Thank you Mitchell, I did make a group GFX Team (link below my Sig) is that what you mean ?

heres a sig i mad wen i usd to play cod, i used it on the forums, i will make more for ppl when i get my man pc bk with photoshop on,

this is wati used

CopyofKaos.jpg

[langtitle=sv]Re: Social Group GFX Team[/langtitle]

[lang=sv]that's a nice signature there kaos...good work! :p[/lang]

i not got much more to be honest since the sigs are on my pc , i kept getting bsods on it , brand new pc , so i thought im not spending time on it and i sent it back, just waiting for it to come back to me now :(

i wish they woudl hurry up.

Back